Helsreach large game - Mayor Snakehand pg 5

Re: Helsreach large game

I just updated the opening post.

A botanist retinue sounds great! We will hide some valuable flora on the table for you to investigate. You will aslo be able to bring tradeble goods in the form of plants and fruit etc.

I can't wait for this game, so many different events going on. Great stuff Curtis & Scalene :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Now what would be the point in having a Helsreach Walker in my collection if I couldn't use it to go rampaging across the wastelands of Logan's world?

I'll be bringing that dude for sure mate :)

Niibl

I probably will only be able to get a band of Mercs painted up (arbites rules) but with one walker runing around hellsreach
I am tempted to finish mine from last year as well (just to find an excuse to get it done).

Yeah Niibl! That'd be awesome! We could have a rumble in the main drag? Walker vs Walker :grin:

Scalene

Preparations for the jet bike race are underway at last - http://www.warfactory.co.uk/wp/2017/04/03/helsreach-jet-bike-race/

helsreach_jet_bike.jpg

Harry

Marvelous ... another outing for the the Flyboyz:

Also ... I have a 'friend' ;) who has never played a game of Necromunda .... Can you tell me ... I mean him ... how many men you need in a gang? :?

Thats like asking how many archer do you get in a high elf army! Some, between 1 and 12 ish.

You get 1000 points "creds"

Gang Leader 120 creds (has ws, bs, i 4 and ld 8)
Heavy weapons dude 60 creds
Ganger 50 creds

Las pistol is 15 creds
Lasgun is 25 creds.
Heavy weapons are very expensive!

What weapons do you want?

Harry

ramshackle_curtis":3k063kgc said:
Thats like asking how many archer do you get in a high elf army! Some, between 1 and 12 ish.

You get 1000 points "creds"

Gang Leader 120 creds (has ws, bs, i 4 and ld 8)
Heavy weapons dude 60 creds
Ganger 50 creds

Las pistol is 15 creds
Lasgun is 25 creds.
Heavy weapons are very expensive!

What weapons do you want?
It wasn't a very serious question ... I will tell my friend to get a look at a copy of the rules. :grin:

Inquisimunda gives you more rules for making any gang you want really, any faction in 40k. Its a bit more complicated than just making a gang out of the Necromunda rule book.

Vehicles are free by the way, so bring as many/few as you like.

I am adding the trading part of the day now.
Buy some trading supplies before the game and sell them at the trader stalls in the town. Or get them stolen by those pesky outlaws!

TRADING
Gangs can bring a stock of goods to sell during the day.
Players have 100 creds extra on top of thier gang creds to buy stock.
Players may also spend thier staring gang creds to buy stock (this will mean a weaker gang, more easily robbed!)

Purchase Sell Price
Price Low High

water 5 8 10
fuel 15 20 25
space spice 20 10 50
ore 10 12 20
trade goods 10 5 30

In celebration of the trade rules and items Im giving away free container tokens. If you want any then I will charge for the postage and 50p for the packaging, or free if you place an order on the site (or indeed come and pick them up ;) ).

Water Barrels (actually beer barrels )

beer_barrels_col.jpg

Old Drums

oil_drums_col.jpg

Ore Hoppers

ore_hoppers_col.jpg

Space Spice

space_spice_col.jpg

Trade goods

trade_crates_col.jpg

Re: Helsreach large game -freebies pg4

Well, I certainly wouldn't say no. I'll place an order on your site, do you want me to put something in the comment box about the freebies?

I completely missed this. I'll place an order on your site too Curtis :)

The site has been down for a couple of days!

Yes if you let me know by commenting during the order process, there is a field for comments and I will see them.

Hi Curtis,

I must be missing a few IQ points today, coz I can't find these items on your website :(

Could you point an old codger in the right direction please mate?

They are not on the shop web site. Im offering them to the people who are coming to this game or interested in it for fun. Either you pay postage or buy something from the shop and I include them with that and dont charge postage ;).

Anyway, in newer news Scalene and I spent yesterday working on terrain for this game. Sgould be a right laugh! We have lots of fun events planned, plus some solid game rules. We also planned a bunch of quirky hidden easter eggs and hidden treasures ;) .

Back