BOYL 2017 - Shadow war

I have booked a table for the 1.30 pm slot to put on a shadow war demo/pick up and try game. I will provide the teams terrain and everything needed so that anybody who would like to try the system out (which is very oldhammer in essence) can do so. The teams will all be suitably ancient, no modern figures in this game ;)
Hope this will add to the variety on offer on the Saturday.

If I am duplicating anyones efforts I apologise. I will have the scenery with me from an event on the Friday and just decided to throw it out again on Saturday for fun for an hour or two. you can always ignore me :(

Fimm McCool

Please don't take my comment as a criticism, the more games the merrier! I just meant that there's also opportunity to use shadow war gangs in Helsreach. :)

Let me set this straight,: The Helsreach table will be using slightly modified Necromunda rules. However, the gang building process can be done with Necromunda, Inquisimunda or Shadow War. SO yes, you can play your gangs on the Helsreach table, but it wont be exactly Shadow War ;)

I wasn't offended, too old in the tooth and laid back for that :lol:

I normally book a game with an old friend which hasn't happened this time and as the scenery will be with me in the car, I just thought I would set it up and if anyone wants to try it out without having to provide figures then I will run a game. It is very 'oldhammer' in feel and I will bring suitably ancient figures for folk to play with :grin:

Back