BOYL 2017- A Tale of Two Cities...

Fimm McCool

OrfeoCulzean":1ipi962o said:
Hello Fimm,
Are you alright to bring the forest terrain or do you want me to bring some along as well? I have a fair amount of trees from 4ground and I was also going to make a cave to be the Jabberwock's den.

Anything you can bring will find a welcome home on the table. I was thinking of allocating city districts to people as 2' square sections, if you can bring some trees for the woods/caves section (probably closet to 2'x4' but I can bring some trees etc. too) that would be great.

ramshackle_curtis":1ipi962o said:
I will be making a portal/waygate scenery piece to go on the helsreach board

Excellent. I'm thinking our equivalent portal should emerge in the Warehouse District, or possibly from a misjudged magical ritual in the Academic Quarter.

Harry

Well this all sounds like great fun to me.

I was going to build a little stadium for Norse's "Snorkleball" ... it will be about a third of the size of my Bloodbowl stadium.
I am well up for a bit of through the streets chariot racing .... Made me thing we could have a through the streets "Dungeon Bowl" game.
I like the idea of the Giant fighting ... so I shall be bringing an Erny and Dave inspired Giant. (No Clues).

I can contribute several Town houses ... and some thatched cottages and a hobbit hole fir the halfling quarter..... and a loads of bits for a graveyard.

i was also planning a large tavern interior .... which I could try and get done .... for a bar room Brawl game.

Fimm McCool

A bar brawl would be great. I had initially thought that we should have as many 'accessible' buildings (roofs coming off etc) as possible, but this would have the potential to get a bit too cramped and tricky to manage so Norse suggested we have a stack of dungeon floorplans available to represent buildings as and when they are entered. An under-city is something I had thought about, it will take up a whole other table probably, but would be lots of fun in terms of having 'environment' effects on the board above!

Snickit

Fimm McCool":29bxaids said:
Hahahaha, I know what it is!

Ginger, Beer bellied, two headed arguing with itself, pint of ale in one hand and a jungle meat kebab in the other??????

I had no idea I was particularly renowned for anything other than owing enough of "that" giant rat mini to inspire envy........................

My brother on the other hand...............................

Mr Papafakis":5wjoca0f said:
Or a Hovertank? I wanna paint the front of it with some entails in fantasy land :grin:

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I was planning something smaller, but can do any size I guess? How big are we talking?

ramshackle_curtis":qu0fvjae said:
Mr Papafakis":qu0fvjae said:
Or a Hovertank? I wanna paint the front of it with some entails in fantasy land :grin:

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I was planning something smaller, but can do any size I guess? How big are we talking?

I started on the portal today, should be big enough for anything really.

Scalene

I should be able to bring two of the big Britains farm oak trees, as used in WFB3 on 'that table'. Also I think I have more or less the whole set of Warhammer card buildings - not very pretty, but they are retro and will fill up a good area if necessary. Let me know in good time as I will need to retrieve them from some dusty recess of my parents' house.

Fimm McCool

Cool, that would be great. I have PDFs of the card buildings and am hoping to turn them into laser cutter files so it would be great to have a set of the originals on the table too.

Does anyone have a Mighty Fortress they can bring for the city walls?

Harry

Fimm McCool":sjad1q0u said:
Cool, that would be great. I have PDFs of the card buildings and am hoping to turn them into laser cutter files so it would be great to have a set of the originals on the table too.

Does anyone have a Mighty Fortress they can bring for the city walls?
I might have one or two. :grin:
Erny has some nice walls with some custom bits.

Snickit

Yeah, I'll make sure Erny brings them, we both have a number of the conflix resin houses also that borrowed heavily from the White Dwarf town houses/coaching inn scenery from the late 3rd edition white dwarfs.

Back