Dark Future 2017

Hi all
My mate Matt and I are going to put on a game of Dark Future. Anyone interested in joining in? We can provide all cars, scenery etc but a knowledge of the rules would be useful. If it takes off we may even run multiple linked games using the WD campaign rules.
cheers
John

Cool, the more the merrier. We're planning to play on the Saturday so anyone who wants to join in is welcome. Grab a car and play until you explode :grin:

Some photo's from today:

weazil

Hi Kilgore

Have you booked a table for this? I can see a booking that _might_ be yours, but I'm not sure as the game isn't named. If you've not made a booking, please head over to https://bringoutyourlead.co.uk and get your table booked :)

Thanks!

weazil

Hi Kilgore - okay, that's a good confirmation - your booking was the one I thought it as - excellent. Thanks!

Harry

I would be interested in joining in if it does not clash with other things.

Can get some cars done.

Morning Harry

You'd be very welcome. Current plan is to play on the Saturday morning, kicking off about 10am.

If there's only a few of us we'll probably play random missions - DF can be pretty brutal and games can be really short! If there's half a dozen or more then I'd like to run 'The BOYL500' a race round a looped track to a set number of laps or last car standing - whichever is first!

John

Keuringer

Hi, I'd like to play on the Saturday morning if there is space. Had a copy of Dark Future for years now and this will make me finally read the rules! :grin:

You'd be very welcome Keuringer :grin:

Do you have any cars, don't worry if not - we should have plenty.

I have been meaning to post more picks of cars, pedestrians and scenery etc but I've been a bit distracted.

Turns out GW decided to release a new version of Rogue Trader ! I know, how long have we all been waiting for that??

For some reason they've decided to call it 'Dark Imperium' rather than Rogue Trader 2 but the rules are essentially the same. They've incorporated many of the house rules I know we all use and taken out some of the more wacky, random elements that made the game a bit, well, sluggish.

On the whole it's pretty good, encourage you to try it. Anyway long story short I've been painting 1980's Eldar when I really should have been sorting DF stuff, sorry, I'll get right back on it this weekend!

Cheers

John

Keuringer

I have some plastic bits in a box.... I'll try to paint a vehicle up for fun, just got to make and paint a chariot first :grin:

Back