Giant, nay Epic WHFRP sandbox table.

Erny

Golgfag1":tt9odwsm said:
Snickit":tt9odwsm said:
I like this but one question Erny, is this replacing the Battle of Finnuval plain?

Please, please, please?
In hope
Paul / Golgfag1

Are you saying this isn't what you want to be doing? I'm happy either way, don't feel pressured into a game you'd rather not play.

Snickit

Erny":33l8vn5h said:
Golgfag1":33l8vn5h said:
Snickit":33l8vn5h said:
I like this but one question Erny, is this replacing the Battle of Finnuval plain?

Please, please, please?
In hope
Paul / Golgfag1

Are you saying this isn't what you want to be doing? I'm happy either way, don't feel pressured into a game you'd rather not play.

I'm happy to paint High Elves for Finnuval as I have shed loads that won't paint themselves and this is the sort of event that sees me churn out lots of painted stuff.

That said I am equally happy to pan that and go Roleplay/skirmish - my Wizard and Slayer would like another outing after all and I have Impetial Dwarfs I need to get back to painting and would allow me to get back to the other idea I had of a new 1000pt army painted up for BOYL that I haven't had time for yet.

Erny

I had been thinking of this in addition to the elf game but if people have cold feet I'm good..

Snickit

Erny":2m8dm4cc said:
I had been thinking of this in addition to the elf game but if people have cold feet I'm good..

I don't see how you can do both, they're both a Saturday main day spectacle event really. Not everyone makes Friday or much of Sunday.

Sounds very interesting Erny, WFRP is my goto RP system. I'm playing Enemy within at the moment.....for the second time. Up to Death on the Reik at the moment.

I'm keen to join in the fun, but ATM I can't commit coz I'll be playing in the Helsreach game. I'm not sure how long or short that game will be, but I'd love to get a bit of WFRP in too. I'll bring some extra minis along just incase and I'll let you know which one's they are beforehand. Just out of curiosity, do they have to be adventuring types? Or could a few chaos thugs be an interesting addition?

dadde

Mr Papafakis":1ng636wt said:
Sounds very interesting Erny, WFRP is my goto RP system. I'm playing Enemy within at the moment.....for the second time. Up to Death on the Reik at the moment.

i played TEW 4 times :lol:
What a great idea Erny! I m going to bring in my empire army (obviously full painted), so if you need humans, count on them.
Reading this post lead me to a crossover between one minor plot in my "Secret Recepie" Sceanario and yours ! Perhaps someone fled the battle and try to hide himself in a close city with the missing half part of the recepie? :)

That Sounds nice: you tricky halflings will not get away that easily!!
I'd love to send Sir Tristan and his loyal trobadour into the city fair to look for that cheese of yours!

Fimm McCool

Flicked through the rulebook again last night, had forgotten how comprehensive it was! Some really great stuff in there.

dadde

Fimm McCool":1uiv263x said:
Erny, can you have a look at the BOYL 2017: A Tale of Two Cities thread and see if it fits with your idea?

Fimm, you and Erny should merge the Giant Epic WFRP table and His Two Cities ideas in a single one ;)

Back