Multi game campaign in the Grim Darkness

FrodeGun

Golgfag1":1ngbddb9 said:
FrodeGun":1ngbddb9 said:
Golgfag1":1ngbddb9 said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

In my efforts to collect a couple of reasonable sized forces of Tyranids & Eldar for Space Fleet - I've acquired a few plastic imperial vessels from the game boxes, They'll never see the light of day with me - so, would any of you want them for your collections? As their plastic and no real weight I'll even pay the postage (within reason - Europe, apologies to everybody outside the union, but I'm not that generous).

Paul /Golgfag1
Hi! I could use some more Imperial ships. I have the old Space Fleet game and want to expand. Are they still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, PM me your address and I'll post them in the morning

Paul / Golgfag1
Hi! I'm having some trouble PM'ing you. Do you know what do do? Sorry, I'm new to this app

Asslessman

Golgfag1":310krhcv said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

In my efforts to collect a couple of reasonable sized forces of Tyranids & Eldar for Space Fleet - I've acquired a few plastic imperial vessels from the game boxes, They'll never see the light of day with me - so, would any of you want them for your collections? As their plastic and no real weight I'll even pay the postage (within reason - Europe, apologies to everybody outside the union, but I'm not that generous).

Paul /Golgfag1

Damn, How did I miss that... :/

Well done Paul ;)

OK, I am lining up players for an RT game as part of this campaign sometime this winter (I figure I will GM). One of them has never even played 40K before but was happily painting some Tyranids when I suggested he might enjoy the game! I like this plan and I'm excited to be a part of it. Perhaps a small skirmish could be the discovery of an advanced landing party?

Asslessman

James Holloway":3etqstw2 said:
OK, I am lining up players for an RT game as part of this campaign sometime this winter (I figure I will GM). One of them has never even played 40K before but was happily painting some Tyranids when I suggested he might enjoy the game! I like this plan and I'm excited to be a part of it. Perhaps a small skirmish could be the discovery of an advanced landing party?

Cool, Jon and Graham are starting this all in a fortnight or so with a prologue game, it would be fantastic to have you guys around too. We just need to chat a little so we can GM this.
More about all this this WE !

Things are happening gents ! ^^

Golgfag1

FrodeGun":1b4oxuwt said:
Hi! I'm having some trouble PM'ing you. Do you know what do do? Sorry, I'm new to this app

I've got your details from Warlord Paul (Thanks once again Paul), am currently wait for another parcel to arrive with more plastic ships for you, once I have that I will post all items to you. 8-)

Regards

Paul / Golgfag1

FrodeGun

Golgfag1":2wllvu3r said:
FrodeGun":2wllvu3r said:

I've got your details from Warlord Paul (Thanks once again Paul), am currently wait for another parcel to arrive with more plastic ships for you, once I have that I will post all items to you. 8-)

Regards

Paul / Golgfag1
Fantastic! Just played my first game of Space Fleet two days ago. I've had the game for ages but never played it until now. Will use the extra rules from WD in next game. Looking forward to expanding the fleet I really appreciate your kindness!

FrodeGun

Excellent news! Me and my boys are playing a lot of Space Fleet at the moment. How many ships? Payment for postage?

Golgfag1

No worries, enjoy.

Now on with the rest of the prep. On the basis that the figure exchange/painting appears to be only working between Harry & Fimm at the moment! I've a couple of metal Imperial ships - Anybody want them - ONLY ONE CONDITION - you've got to bring them to BOYL 2017, anybody up for taking them off my hands?

Paul / Golgfag1 :grin:

I'm in! I have a sizeable genestealer cult that would fit perfectly and I also have assorted imperials.

As an aside in RT genestealer cults could align with Chaos gods to bring power to their cult and in second edition I believe Chaos cultists and genesetelar cultists could ally... this might open some potential for a few beastmen and the odd CSM for any who fancy fielding them!

Asslessman

Golgfag1":dthsh4ru said:
No worries, enjoy.

Now on with the rest of the prep. On the basis that the figure exchange/painting appears to be only working between Harry & Fimm at the moment! I've a couple of metal Imperial ships - Anybody want them - ONLY ONE CONDITION - you've got to bring them to BOYL 2017, anybody up for taking them off my hands?

Paul / Golgfag1 :grin:

I'd be more than happy, BOYL is not 100% certain yet but 90% at least, If I had to decline at the last minuate I'd send them back so they're used !

Asslessman

Legiocustodes":1uqgdjvw said:
I'm in! I have a sizeable genestealer cult that would fit perfectly and I also have assorted imperials.

As an aside in RT genestealer cults could align with Chaos gods to bring power to their cult and in second edition I believe Chaos cultists and genesetelar cultists could ally... this might open some potential for a few beastmen and the odd CSM for any who fancy fielding them!

So glad to have you for this mate. This WE I'll be gathering ideas I've been sent and possibilities, I recall you also have Epic stuff don't you ?

Asslessman":3hyr20gp said:
Legiocustodes":3hyr20gp said:

So glad to have you for this mate. This WE I'll be gathering ideas I've been sent and possibilities, I recall you also have Epic stuff don't you ?

Cheers mate;

Wouldn't miss this for the world! Yep I have a sizeable epic Space Marine army (Flesh Tearers and Dark Angels combined!) and six Titans

jawd500

Hi all sorry to butt in and hijack the thread somewhat but it seems that the PM system on oldhammer is being a bit difficult. In the effort of getting the attention of one mr. James Holloway I just wanted to add that I saw that you had a squad of old warzone miniatures you posted somewhere on these forums and was wondering if you would be willing to part with them. Do send a PM if interested and I shall endeavour to get back to you (if I can).

I'm a definite maybe for BOYL 2017... and would love to get involved in something. Thing is, it'll be June before I know which if any day I'll be able to attend... My wife works either Friday or Saturday night, which means I've to be home the following day with the kids.

Whilst I've not played in 25+ years, bringing a marine force to the multigame 'grim darkness' game would be great. After Easter,I may be able to attend something in the precursor season 2 games.

Whilst I appreciate that earlier commitment makes it a whole lot easier to plan, would it be possible to get involved at an albeit late stage?

I am looking to organise my first RT game for this in next few weeks, if that's OK. If it's no bother, we should talk about how to fit this game into context. I realise it's a little early, but that's when I have the time; you know how it goes.

Golgfag1

Following my purchase of a large contingent of Dark Elves just before Christmas; I said I wouldn't purchase anything this year :lol: :lol: :lol: . Well, that one just went out the window - with these little beauties; oh god, what have I done :grin: :grin: :grin:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201874928054? ... EBIDX%3AIT

This now complete my collection of Tyranid ships, with at least three models of most of the different types.

Good hunting

Paul / Golgfag1

Norse

I do love me some Space Fleet. Haven't got a huge number of ships, but if a couple of Eldar pirates are wanted somewhere I'd love to join in.

Golgfag1

Norse":i6nsvkfp said:
I do love me some Space Fleet. Haven't got a huge number of ships, but if a couple of Eldar pirates are wanted somewhere I'd love to join in.

More the merrier Norse, am sure you'll find more than enough ships looking for captains on the day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Back