Event Mini

Please tick one of the following:

• Yes, I'd love this figure and would be willing to contribute a few pounds to making it happen

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Yes, I'd be interested in this figure if he was free

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, I'd like this figure. He should be big like Nagash and I'd pay at least a fiver for him

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I'd like an event mini, but this guy doesn't interest me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really bothered about whether we have one or not

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Chico

Fimm McCool":2jw0pe6g said:
By the by, in case the Ansells are watching, I will forego all payments and my left arm for them to find the Heroquest master moulds and spin a couple of sets... I'd need my right arm for painting. :)

I'd also give Fimm's left arm and I'll throw in his right foot too :grin:

Golgfag1

Just a quick bump for this one people, as the more money Fimm receives the more chance you will have of receiving one of the figures, thanks in advance.

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1":142t2n3t said:
Apparently, we have sixteen to eighteen people prepared to put their hands in their wallet, to see this happen and ensure Fimm isn't out of pocket for the generous application of his talents; given there's already a hundred pounds in the kitty - we're only looking for about five pounds a piece to cover the postage to the outer colonies and if, others were to pledge - the required contributions diminish. Anything over and above - I'm sure Fimm will find a suitable use.

Fimm are you happy to distribute you paypal account details via personal messages?

Come on folks, make this happen and start sending those PM's :grin: WE all benefit from this :grin: :lol: 8-) :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

I decided I didn't like the fist, so replaced it with a magical/demonic/rock symbol. I know we had one last year but, y'know, classic innit?

Attachments

• IMG_2653small.jpg
    IMG_2653small.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,164

Golgfag1

Well done Fimm, as I'm providing troops for both sides of the table - I'm not sure if, I want to see him on the table or not - either way nice design and thanks for doing this. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

Quick update. I had an email from Kieven who's casting the minis yesterday. All 200 are now done. He's got a few more bits to cast for me and these should be done over the weekend so they'll be in the post next week. 200 should be plenty to supply Oldhammer events across Britain, France and America, but in case there's a huge turn-out at BOYL I won't post any abroad until afterwards, then if we need a few extra spins they can be arranged. :) I also have a small list of people who can't make it but would like one so if you ask nicely this can be arranged. Thanks again to everyone who contributed financially, I'm sure the Oldhammering community will show their gratitude.

Golgfag1

Again, thanks for doing this Fimm, I do like a plan coming together - for the benefit of all. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

Got the chappie painted for the BFFG:

and when the lights went out he photographed with a magical effect!

Attachments

• morcar2.jpg
    morcar2.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 2,052
  • morcar1.jpg
    morcar1.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 2,052

weazil

Many thanks for getting this sorted out. He's super - no doubt will be sold for triple figures in 10 years time as the long lost heroquest expansion figure of some sort... well done!

Snickit

Love him, mine may well end up in Skeletor colours leading a high fantasy style undead army (which I much prefer to having gothic or Egyptian undead dictated to me).

Norse

This guy is awesome. Can't wait to see him in the flesh! Well, lead. Well, sort of lead. Metal anyway.

Back