BOYL 2016 Event Registration - GAME ORGANISERS ONLY

weazil

Hi all

I've created a new registration page for BOYL

Now I know you’re all busting to sign up for BOYL, but I first need the ORGANISERS to sign up, so that I know what their table requirements and schedules are.

So, IF YOU ARE ORGANISING A GAME (as opposed to just playing in one, or casually turning up to watch, or any other reason you might appear at BOYL), please sign up.

IF YOU ARE JUST PLAYING IN AN ALREADY ORGANISED GAME (that is to say, your are NOT an organiser of a game), or are casually turning up to watch, or any other reason you might appear at BOYL - please HOLD OFF booking a table, or choose one of the two following ticket types:

- FRIDAY (casual/on someone else's table)
- SATURDAY (casual/on someone else’s table)
- SUNDAY (casual/on someone else’s table)

But - once the game organisers have chosen their slots, I’ll open registration up to everyone else. Also, as I find out more from Foundry, I’ll probably be able to add extra table types.

Of course if you have any problem with anything, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

weazil

Also, please note that I've only published this here (on the oldhammer forum) for now. That's because I just want a day or two for you lot to test it out and prove that it's intuitive and that it's working before I thrust it on the great unwashed of Facebook.

For that reason, please don't post this link anywhere else just yet :)

Thanks!

I signed up for 1 or 2, 3 x 4 tables on all days at all times. Im willing to share! FOr bring and play Rogue Trader mini campaign tournament thing.

Harry

We (G.R.O.G Gloucestershire Retro and Oldhammer Gamers) have something in the pipeline for Fantasy.
It is a little something we have started calling : "Coldhammer" :grin:

This is a 'Frozen' version of Oldhammer .... specifically first edition Oldhammer.

We have been playing the scenarios in the Rewake river valley in the back of the first edition rules.

We will be running a turn up, grab a faction and play some 1st edition set in a very snow covered Redwake River Valley.

XEcN0j.jpg

Ist edition has some rules for dungeon bashing ... so we were planning on doing a bit of skirmish underground as well as on the table top using the dungeon tiles I have been doing for Quest.

We have hooked up with Stuart (Bane) who was thinking of running some Heroquest with the idea of having a split table set up on one of the directors tables maybe with all the snow terrain on one side and the dungeoun terrain on the other.

The man scenario we have planned for the Saturday is a siege on the Dwarf Hold .....

This Dwarf hold:

S3Xey3.jpg

r5imje.jpg

0uEoPI.jpg

The inside will look a bit like this:

OYMT4y.jpg

nSXs7m.jpg

Jvp2jA.jpg

7RGJ6y.jpg

Harry

I booked a BIG table but if someone else wanted it we could fit what we were doing on an 8X4 if we need to .... it is just rather a nice table set up we have the stuff for ... so thought it might make a good 'showcase' table. Quite happy to set it up and let anyone play on it all weekend TBH.

We were planning on being there Friday ... and playing some scenarios so I really need to book it for Friday too.

Back