BOYL16 Something for the fantasy fans.

weazil

Hi harry

I don't mind if you need the 12x6 - they are meant for large participation games and showcase games, which I can see this is. I just wanted to make sure that the right number of tables have been booked, as the 12x6's always go first.

That said, there hasn't been much mention of any other large games apart from the original fantasy concept Erny linked, so perhaps its okay.

Also - thanks for the direction on the dungeon tiles - I'll go and check that out.

Can I ask you to head back to the registration page and book the tables out on Friday too: Click Me For Glory! And Registration! More The Latter Than The Former, Really!

Snickit

I'm up for a "Rise of Morcar" big game but only on the Saturday as I'm busy 4th-ing on the Sunday (wow, I can feel some of the scornful looks already :lol: ). I won't make Friday sadly.

My contribution for "RIse of Morcar" would be baddies of the twitching nose and long pink tail variety.................. just for change of course...............................

Harry

weazil":14my88d3 said:
Hi harry

I don't mind if you need the 12x6 - they are meant for large participation games and showcase games, which I can see this is. I just wanted to make sure that the right number of tables have been booked, as the 12x6's always go first.

That said, there hasn't been much mention of any other large games apart from the original fantasy concept Erny linked, so perhaps its okay.

Also - thanks for the direction on the dungeon tiles - I'll go and check that out.

Can I ask you to head back to the registration page and book the tables out on Friday too: Click Me For Glory! And Registration! More The Latter Than The Former, Really!
OK Done that. .... But if other folks a keen for the BIG table we can scale back tha game to a smaller table for part of the weekend to share with our fwends. :grin:

weazil

Thanks - I'll keep that in mind. At the moment, I've not had any further enquiries about large tables yet, so you're okay.

Harry":2i5jryea said:
weazil":2i5jryea said:
Hi harry

OK Done that. .... But if other folks a keen for the BIG table we can scale back tha game to a smaller table for part of the weekend to share with our fwends. :grin:

jprp

As there seems to be no interest in the game i was planning to run can i get in on the big game? looking to attend on the Saturday only and would like to bring some Chaos stuff.

Snickit

jprp":21c63sn9 said:
As there seems to be no interest in the game i was planning to run can i get in on the big game? looking to attend on the Saturday only and would like to bring some Chaos stuff.

The more the merrier!

jprp

Is there anything in particular that you would prefer i bring that you think would enhance the game or anything you definitely don`t want to see on the field?

Snickit

jprp":siqefv90 said:
Is there anything in particular that you would prefer i bring that you think would enhance the game or anything you definitely don`t want to see on the field?

Not at the moment I don't think. So long is either exists already n 3rd or is a simple matter of adding logical rules then bring it along!

Back