[BOYL16] Advanced Space Crusade

JellyRovers

Hello! I am just wondering if I brought my copy of Advanced Space Crusade along, would anyone be interested in having a game?

Probably doing the basic set up to try and keep the games flowing!

scythes_scouts.jpg

Yes; yes and yes! I am committed to two other games; but I have always wanted to give this a spin! If you're flexible with timings then count me in!

i have no idea yet if health will allow me to come along, but if i make it i'll happily join a game of ASC. i've never played it and would love to give it a go. it'll be 50/50 though.

JellyRovers

Cool, I will bring it along. Thankfully it can be a pretty fast game so should be easy to fit in when we need to :)

JellyRovers

Hello! Only managed to get one game in as I got drafted into the big Rogue Trader game!

The assault was a massive success for the Space Marine scouts.

After an initial ambush which resulted in the lose of a Sergeant and Scout to a Deathspitter shot, the Marines massed and found the Energy Cortex with ony the odd ineffectual trap to deal with.

The final fight involved a lot of tentative movement by the Marines, wearing down the Tyranid defenders, until a suicide charge by the Tyranids resulted in them being cut down in a storm of Heavy Bolter fire and the way to Cortex made free for massed melta-bombs.

The rules are definitely...old. There is a lot to keep track of and is a bit...scatty. Still had fun!

Back