Inquisitor Cynole and the Temple of Gloom [BOYL 2016]

Scalene

All player slots have now been filled and I've sent out briefings. I'll post a few points on proposed house rules shortly.

Scalene

Those are absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to seeing them on the table. I recognise some of the base sculpts too!

Potential bad news!! It looks like I might be getting forced to work over oldhammer weekend! I am doing my best to get out of it but things are not looking good!

I'm going to be absolutely gutted if I can't make it and I apologise if it causes any bother!!

weazil

As a curious matter of interest, when I posted this game up on bringoutyourlead.co.uk, I received a booking for this game before I was able to 'lock' it, so if you suddenly find yourself short a player, there is one 'in the queue', as it were.

But, Legio, I really do hope you make it - it'd just be weird without you.

Regards
Gaj

Scalene

Thanks for playing - you (and the other players) really got into the spirit of the game and made it a success. I'll post up a battle report in due course, as soon as I've had time to write it up. This picture (from http://gonzohistorygaming.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/bring-out-your-lead-2016.html) is a hint - it must have been taken at the very end of the game. You can see the brave inquisitor facing an unearthly presence. Full story shortly.

20160806_203221.jpg

Back