(BOYL16) Logan's world - Helsreach

I've got a couple of things kicking around in my display cabinet that I could shoehorn into this game, but sadly the timing of BOYL is not great for me.

Oh well, I'll have to be content looking on from the sidelines :)

I'd love to join in this for a day Mr Priest, if there's still room. I'm happy for you to tell me which faction to prep minis for, otherwise I'll do some generic mercs.

You're very welcome Paul, Mercs will be cool as that way I can fit you into a variety of factions (and someone might want to buy you off!)
Bane - if you come along and want to drop a couple of figures on the table you will be more than welcome.
Antipixi- yeah, you're going mad

Ok, this is the list of interested parties so far

Cheetor
Theottovonbismark
Asslessman
Weazil
Fimm McCool
Niibl
Scalene
Axiom
riot
Just John
JellyRovers
Legiocustodes
antipixi
Bane
Optimus
Warlord Paul
James Holloway
Daddyorchips
lornalim

Fimm McCool

I have some Dreddmarines that would like to get in on the action!

1534736_10152102655922279_540656720_o.jpg

1534736_10152102655932279_1546574649_o.jpg

1534736_10152102655942279_10567709_o.jpg

Niibl

Dammit! I wanted to follow Mr. Papafakis' lead and build a walker.
Only for this purpose I bought an old 1/48 meka kit (one of those Battletech types) on ebay.
And now that I have it in my hands, I just can not bring it over me to kitbash it.
:cry:

My alternative would be bikers. Can I put two riders on one bike (The models have passenger seats)?
Would that make it a "buggy" rulewise?

JellyRovers

So I need to get working on my BOYL16 stuff and wondering if I am okay to go ahead with putting together a squad of Ork Slavers?

Similarly, the easy thing for me to do would be wasteland ganger types -- I have loads already -- but I'm happy to work on something else if you have specific wants for the scenario!

Niibl

WIP-shot of my walker - given that I have no clue about weapons I'll keep it traditional: hvy stubber and ball&chain :grin:
I just received Feedback from Hasslefree that my miniatures are on the way. So in a few days the walker will have its driveress and two sidekicks for the two hover bikes.
I hope the miniatures will fit better than my previous choices: Celtos-Gael and Confrontation-Drune girls.

Attachments

• Walker_Wip_01.jpg
    Walker_Wip_01.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,875
He looks great Niibl!

What colour are you gunna paint him up? And what's that wrecking ball going to be held by? His fist or a chain?

I reckon you'll have yours done before mine :roll: :lol:

Niibl

The ball will get attached to a chain once I found the right size of chain links.
The ball will lie on the ground as shown in the picture and the chain will go up and across it's hand.
Then it will vanish...somewhere
(probably in a hole in the lower arm).

Usually I have an vision and just have to go for it.
There might be a pause, even a longer one, but then it is like a rush again.
This time there is no vision and I have to go forward step by step.

So I have no clue about the paintjob yet. My first guess would be *rust*.
It will be especially hard to deal with the glass dome thing.
I hope I can find a tutorial on weathered windshields online.

Back