(BOYL16) Logan's world - Helsreach

Niibl":18r55ao0 said:
It will be especially hard to deal with the glass dome thing.
I hope I can find a tutorial on weathered windshields online.

I reckon if you look at model train stuff you'd be able to find something. I think I came across something the other day in a magazine about this subject too. I'll swing by the book store and try and find the mag again. I bet you there's a whiz-bang product you can buy to do it with.....or a cheap & just as effective alternative as well :)

I'll do a bit of digging for ya Niibl.

ardyer

For windshields, look online at one the model plane and car people are going. They deal with that a lot. I can tell you it's probably going to involve tamiya smoke!

Niibl

Thanks optimus.
There seems to be a lot of weathering tutorials on the webbe.
I think I can pick and mix and for the windshield I woll go for some scratches, a bullet hole (or two) and some dust. Maybe I'll paint a smiley on the glass to give that thing a face.

Hey Chaps, bad news I'm afraid. Cos of familial commitments I won't be able to attend BOYL this year. I'm really gutted. As a result of this I won't be able to run this game. However there has been a huge amount of enthusiasm and interest so it'd be a real shame for it not to go ahead, especially as people have already started working on figures and stuff.

If anybody wants to take over the running of this game then please feel free. I will to pass on any ideas and advice that I've had about it as well as how to handle big multiplayer games (having just run one with 12 players).

If someone (or group of people) want to take on the game and run it then first of all let everybody know by making it clear in this thread and then get in touch with Gaj (Weazil) who will help you to organise tables and timings.

Good luck to whoever steps up and I'm sorry for getting you all excited and then not following through (i'm just a big prick tease aren't I?)

Cheers

Col

Bane

What a shame Colin. Is there anyone willing to take this on? I can help out, but have never played rogue trader before and this was going to be my introduction game!

Scalene

I could probably organise on the day but I can't afford to take on any preparation as I am going to be pushed to get the inquisitor cynole game ready. Any other takers? I think lots of people including me were looking forward to this, so I don't want it to fall through, so I will take this on if no other volunteers.

weazil

Hi all

As a matter of interest, is anyone committed to running this? Looks like a great scenario, would be a pity if it can't run. I might consider picking this up myself as well, but I always commit last as a result of the organisation of the event...

Thanks
Regards

Gaj

Scalene

Not booked a table. I am happy to do stuff on the day but I can't commit to any preparation. I can bring gangers, loads of desert style scatter terrain and ruined industrial stuff. If someone else could get the scenario pre-prepared we could run it together. I'm already running the Inquisitor game Saturday evening.

Back