(BOYL16) Logan's world - Helsreach

tumblr_mlvggrB2xL1ro2bqto1_500.jpg

323610_sm-40k-rogue-trader.jpg

165964_sm-Copyright%20Games%20Workshop,%20Retro%20Reivew,%20Retro%20Review,%20Rogue%20Trader.jpg

roguetrader_06.gif

For next years BOYL i'd like to run a game based on the Helsreach / Logan's World section of the Rogue Trader rulebook. The idea is that the imperium is on it's way to impose some lawfulness. It's time to get everything you can before all the fun is ruined by those joyless imperial types. Each player has a gang based on a variety of the locals, Bus gangs, orc slavers, punks, hill bandits, water sellers, mercenaries, bikers etc. Each gang has a group of objectives which will mess up some of the other gangs days. I'll make terrain to match some of Carl Critchlow's art and GM the game. Who might be interested?

cheetor

Im in if you will have me!

Your terrain take on the Critchlow art will be something to behold I expect.

Brilliant. I know its a bit early but I was thinking about starting everybody off with 8 figure but giving you the option to buy vehicles. 1 figure for a bike, 2 for a buggy or truck and 3 for a walker. So if you wanted a gang mounted on bikes it'd cost you 4 figures leaving you with 4 bikers etc. Start thinking about what faction you'd like to take. No hurry!

Scalene

I have a trike and a bike that would be just the thing, please count me in.

(That accidentally turned out like a line from a Julia Donaldson book).

riot

Do not want to put my hand up for too much and then wuss out at the last minute but depending on what day it is played I would love to have Dr. Gostellos Amazing intergalactic psycho circus passing through.

Please pencil me in if there is room

weazil

I'll take the water sellers. I'm thinking some sort of truck with a water tank on it, so maybe a gang of 6 for me.

cheetor

I have numerous projects at various stages in the works so I will see what bubbles to the top closer to the time. Let me know if there is a deadline.

Fair enough?

100% fair. There is plenty of time. I'm thinking that as there are so many participants we may have to make some secret pacts behind the scenes so that we start off with 3-4 factions rather then a dozen, just to speed the game up. Until the game starts only the GM will be sure of who is whose side. I'll have to decide if I leave that up to you lot or make it my choice and part of your game briefing.

antipixi

OK, I'm going senile already! Could have sworn I expressed an interest before now!?!

Loving your work, Colin!

Bane

Sounds great, I'd love to be in. If there's space for me then this would be a great introduction to my first ever non-fantasy game. I already have the miniatures...

Back