OLDHAMMER Kickstarter scenery - FUNDED + MORE ADD-ONS

berenzed

We've been busy for some time…. And so, Apocalypse miniatures presents to you the start of a range of inspiring and characterful scenery that, by capturing the essence of classic Fantasy Wargaming, will bring your games and miniatures to life. Our aim is to release these through a Kickstarter project in late spring/early summer 2017.
Inspired by the classic Warhammer Scenario, "Bloodbath at Orcs Drift" and card stock structures of old, Apocalypse Miniatures have been busily drawing up concepts and plans for an entire range of characterful scenery, adorning's and oddments that will enable you to play a wide variety of old and new fantasy and historical scenarios, battles and skirmishes alike.
The concepts themselves have then been handed to the master of scenery sculpting, Tony Harwood (the notorious blogger behind "Dampfpanzerwagon"), each piece has been crafted with love and care - focusing on intricate details and textures to create a history and story within each piece. This attention to detail has made them as characterful as the miniatures in which they will hopefully be blessing your tabletops/gaming tables with.
The final stage for the models is for them be passed on to the highly gifted and talented manufacturers at Hysterical Games. They are now a well known and highly respected group of energetic, enthusiastic and experienced individuals who have worked with a number of businesses in the industry. It is Hysterical Games that will take Tony Harwood's sculpts and professionally cast them in a high quality resin, with no quarter given in the attempt at attaining perfection.
Attached are photos of the first few sculpts and concept sketches. Feel free to contact us for more details and be sure to check out our Facebook page from time to time where we will upload our progress whenever possible!

Blue in VT

Re: OLDHAMMER Kickstarter scenery

Sounds really good...and like something I could be interested in.

But...there are no pictures attached to this post...I'm sure they would be helpful in promoting your product.

Cheers,

Blue

berenzed

and some pics of the concept sketches and apothecaries rest.

Attachments

• Facebook watchtower art.jpg
    Facebook watchtower art.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 4,431

berenzed

We will be going lie with the We will be kicking off the Kickstarter in around 3 weeks as there has been major progress over the last two weeks.

i will be completing some of the barricades and camp equipment this week and taking it to be molded up as well as finishing off the Ruin in the wild piece.

The kids and I have just based up this weekend the Apothecaries rest piece (as well as a couple of others), which i think you will agree looks ace and was fun to work on. These pieces will complement any fantasy battlefield/diorama as well as many historical game settings.

check out the pics and feel free to message me with questions.Kickstarter in around 3 weeks time.
[url][/url]

[URL=http://s1272.photobucket.com/u...ryan_mcknight2/IMG_5128_zpsyahkaktk.jpg[/img][/url]

berenzed

Re: OLDHAMMER Kickstarter scenery - HAS JUST GONE LIVE

KICKSTARTER FUNDED - we are have past the stretch goals and now are pushing ahead with more and more stretch goals.

A quid pledge will give you access to them all and we are working on more everyday.

Big thank you to all those who have pledged already, advised, guided and generally shown there support with this project it is all very much appreciated and a big learning curve.

2 weeks to go.

Back