Zombies of Karr-Keel

Con-fusion

Hello, everyone. For those of you who haven't been following my Kev Adam's sculpted C-series scale zombie project, the greens are done, and are going to be on their way to the mold maker on Monday.

Now that the flow of beautiful white metal is about to begin, I'd like to start offering the first set of 10 zombies for pre-order at the price of US$40 + shipping to give me a sense of how many sets to run and help anyone interested in organizing group international shipment. Here's a picture of the minis included in the first set.

zombies%20set%201.jpg

Pre-orders will be taken until January 3rd. And, similar to Kickstarter, there will be stretch goals. If 225 sets are sold during the pre-order period, all sets purchased will come with an 11th zombie. If 300 sets are sold during the pre-order period, all sets purchased will come with an 12th zombie. Pictures of the 11th and 12th zombies will follow this post.

If the 225-set stretch goal is met, the 11th zombie will be Wymore Pedervast, pictured here:

zombies%20wymore%20pedervast.jpg

If the 300-set stretch goal is met, the 12th zombie will be Jac & Daw, pictured here:

zombies%20jac%20%20daw.jpg

To make a pre-order, please PM me here or on Facebook (Brian Kirkell) or e-mail me at bkirkell(at)hotmail(dot)com, and provide the following information: (1) the number of sets you want, (2) your shipping address including country, (3) whether you want shipment separately or as part of a group, and (4) whether you want shipment in a box or padded envelope. I will collate this information, and will put the people who are interested in a group shipment to their country in contact with each other.

When you send in your pre-order, please make payment via PayPal to bkirkell(at)hotmail(dot)com. In the comments, please let me know your e-mail address or Forum or Facebook handle, so I can tie your payment to your order. The payment amount should be US$40 times the number of sets ordered. Do not include shipping. Although I priced out expected shipping costs and published them in the Facebook group, I'll be invoicing these separately once I have a final weight on the set. It is possible that shipping will be less than expected, and I want you to benefit from that and not me. I will not ship your minis until shipping is paid for.

All orders after January 4th will be priced at US$50 + shipping and will not count toward the pre-order stretch goals. Additionally, I will not be assisting in establishing group shipments for orders after the pre-order date. However, these sets will include any stretch goals achieved.

Thank you all for supporting this project. As discussed throughout on the Facebook group page, the proceeds will be funneled directly into creating more wonderful sculpts to full out the City of Karr-Keel with hordes of undead. If this is particularly successful, we'll see the Necroburgher, fleshy constructs, bands of adventurers, and much more in the future. Let's keep this ball rolling!

Best regards,

Brian

P.S. If you would like to join the Facebook group and see more pictures, concept art, the story of Karr-Keel and the characters made thus far, please follow this link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298963440434803/

P.P.S. This project is not true crowd funding. Everything has already been paid for, and these minis will be cast, sold, and shipped regardless of how many sets actually sell.

Back