[KS] Ral Partha: Chaos Wars / Tom Meier Troglodytes

Zhu Bajie

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... lodyte-min

Yes, Ral are bringing back the old pre-slotta citadel Trogs and Lizardmen... as in the 2nd Citadel Compendium...

3fcf6f50656a04db6b89d1fb596b8247_original.jpg

citcomp2047-02.jpg

Golgfag1

Lot's of really nice add on's to this kick starter; but the postage is going to be the killer, surely. Anybody dealt with them before, what are their P&P charges like?

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1":15t2zgkn said:
Lot's of really nice add on's to this kick starter; but the postage is going to be the killer, surely. Anybody dealt with them before, what are their P&P charges like?

Paul / Golgfag1

Postage is riiiiight at the bottom of the KS page:

a91c18b2f23ccfd1e6eeff0a891bccf7_original.jpg

Not cheap for small pledge, but not as insane as some of the US companies.

Harry

There s a lot of very oldhammer models here ... some for less than you might normally be able to pick them up.
Although not as good as Ral Partha Europe.... so check their first to see if they have the mini.

ardyer

All y'all complaining about postage can cry me a river. You Brits almost always get cheap postage since everything else is made there, let us Americans have the advantage for once

If I go to a bricks and mortar store I get my models at rrp. This rrp already includes shipping and handling from the manufacutrer. SO how come when I buy direct from the manufacturer I have to pay shipping and handling on top of RRP? Especially when they want $20 for a $5 order! That is crazy and greedy.

ramshackle_curtis":2rgb2dgt said:
If I go to a bricks and mortar store I get my models at rrp. This rrp already includes shipping and handling from the manufacutrer.
I'm pretty sure supply chain doesn't work that way.

ramshackle_curtis":2rgb2dgt said:
SO how come when I buy direct from the manufacturer I have to pay shipping and handling on top of RRP? Especially when they want $20 for a $5 order! That is crazy and greedy.
Because someone has to individually package the order and then send it by intercontinental mail. Looking at eBay, 20$ is a pretty standard shipping and handling from USA for a single miniature.

Also:
"Our already low price per miniature makes it difficult for us to eat much of the shipping cost."

ardyer

AranaszarSzuur":3qlbkgbx said:
Because someone has to individually package the order and then send it by intercontinental mail. Looking at eBay, 20$ is a pretty standard shipping and handling from USA for a single miniature.

Also:
"Our already low price per miniature makes it difficult for us to eat much of the shipping cost."

I sent a single model from the USA to Southampton, UK 2 weeks ago and it cost $14.50 is a padded envelope. A box would increase that cost. For frame of reference, only :lol:

Golgfag1

I recently dispatched a 'packet' of six figures to one of our Forum colleagues in the States and it cost me about a fiver, given the distance & everything that's involved with getting a parcel over there - I'm surprised it's so cheap, but that's our GBPO for you. :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

I've sent a few small packages overseas recently and was startled at how high postage has become. It seems it's far cheaper to send to the US than from the US at this point.

Back