Bizaza Frog People (Finished)

The Bizaza is what we calls our frog people.

Going to Kickstarter these guys soon :)!

They will have some buddies.

Bizaza Strong Spawn

photo-0187-e1459379791631.jpg

Blogpost

https://theottovonbismark.wordpress.com ... ong-spawn/

Coming soon to Kickstarter, see the Facebook project group for details:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1589501568036786/

Fimm McCool

Re: Bizaza Frog People

Ooh yeah, I like them. Just a little thing... 3 toes and 4 fingers? Maybe they have a hidden pad up the back like some animals?

Fimm McCool":33xumqil said:
Ooh yeah, I like them. Just a little thing... 3 toes and 4 fingers? Maybe they have a hidden pad up the back like some animals?

Yeah, I know, that's just the way the trope rolls though. One of them has nipples! After years of thinking about this stuff I have come to the conclusion that fantasy design is a balancing act of logic and cool.

;)

Coronel_Oneill":36oa93ac said:
Very good miniatures. Are you going to make any with futuristic aztec-weapons? :razz:

Thanks! :grin:

Muskets are pretty futuristic for these guys.

Actually we are planning on making alternate hands for the 2 piece models which will have item or 2 as an initial stretch goal. They will certainly get a tech pistol and a musket...and something else I have not decided on yet.

you clever people are going to bankrupt me. my children will live under a bridge in penge because i spent the rent on little lead frog people.

twisted moon

these are brilliant. i don't suppose you're considering mrs. emma peel aficionado space punk-feminists?

daddyorchips":2evh7k4e said:
you clever people are going to bankrupt me. my children will live under a bridge in penge because i spent the rent on little lead frog people.

Moo Haa Haa! :twisted:

twisted moon":2evh7k4e said:
these are brilliant. i don't suppose you're considering mrs. emma peel aficionado space punk-feminists?

Thanks :). While I don't currently have any large scale plans to produce legions of sensibly dressed post polar apocalypse feminists I think they might appear in small numbers in an advisory capacity for the mages (sounds much more sensible than standing on a battle line). Think Commissars in the old Squat army.

Nearly ready to launch the Kickstarter for a set of 6 of these guys. Should kick it off tomorrow around lunch time GMT. I will post a link here tomorrow.

Back