Outlanders! (Kickstarter) Last few days...

Mason

The Outlanders Kickstarter will be launched this evening at 8PM (UK time).

ead99577-41a1-48a7-bc8a-56379e9fc94d_zpsnff1gtvl.jpg

A range of figure designed to complement the old skool ranges out there and hopefully fill a few gaps, whilst setting the scene for their own setting which is intended to be expanded as time goes by.

I aim to use them myself as gangs in Necromunda, frontier peoples in our Inquisimunda campaign and also begin my own campaign based in the new setting very soon.
It has also been suggested that would work well in Post-Apoc and Steampunk games, but I am sure that the imaginative can see plenty of other uses for them...

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/64 ... escription

Asslessman

Re: Outlanders! (Kickstarter) Launches this evening...

Good luick with that one, I'll adevertise for it on the blog ;)

Mason

Re: Outlanders! (Kickstarter) Launches this evening...

Asslessman":y3dk2tp8 said:
Good luick with that one, I'll adevertise for it on the blog ;)
Thank you, sir.
:grin:

Going 'live' in 15 minutes....

Mason

Re: Outlanders! (Kickstarter) Now 'Live'...

Funded!
:grin:

Many thanks to any of you that backed the project.
Now it is time to push on to those Stretch Goals and see if that War Party can be expanded....

Mason

Re: Outlanders! (Kickstarter) Funded!

We are down to the last few days of the KS, and several Stretch Goals have fallen along the way with the War Party now standing at 12 members with the potential of a thirteenth not that far away now.

There are two levels of Pledging available, one with just the War Party and the option of adding Add=Ons to it and another where you can guarantee that you can get a copy of everything from the very start with a saving to be made as well.
You can, of course, take Ass-Ons with that level too if you want more than one set of anything.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/64 ... escription

ardyer

I'd there anyway to get just one of the add ons? I'd really like the Marshall, but don't need any of the rest.

Back