Circle of Chaos Kickstarter goes live.

Hi all, very happy to pass on this press release. :grin:

Press release
The Circle of Chaos is a team of sculptors from the world of miniature wargaming. The Circle is very proud to announce our first project. We have created a set of masters and are ready to produce a set of 7 (or more?) evil and chaotic figures for use with 28mm games. The set will be cast in white metal.
We are running the project using Kickstarter. All our backers who pledge will be rewarded with one set of the seven figures. Free world wide postage is included in the pledge for complete transparency. The project will run for twenty days on Kickstarter and is live now.
The sculptors who worked on this project were Curtis Fell, Ross Whitehorn, Geoff Solomon-Sims, James Sherriff, Christian Af Bjärgö and Andy Atom Taylor
We have also slated a big surprise for our backers. It’s being kept under wraps for now but soon to be revealed is a mystery model from Jason Wiebe. It’s looking very huge and very awesome, so please stand by for some images!
Our project manager for this Kickstarter campaign is Curtis Fell, proprietor of Ramshackle Games. Curtis brings a wealth of expertise to the project having run five successful campaigns so you can rest assured that this one will be delivered on time.
Please visit us at

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/179741323/circle-of-chaos-oldhammer-metal-miniatures-for-you

15da4e67fa823469daf283fe1996ead7_original.jpg

Really like The Guardian model, but can't afford the whole set. Would anybody be interested in clubbing together financially and splitting the set?

Golgfag1

Harry":1j3pg8bk said:
Damn ... who knew they needed a Rhinotaur??? :shock:

Sorry guys, it's all in the timing - I am still trying to hold to not buying any new miniatures this year - Must resist, must resist, I will be good, I will be good. :lol:, but it would look really good in my Warband - must resist! :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Niibl

let it go. You made it 'til february - thats not bad. Next year you'll do better (march, or so).

Back