SciFi Hyborks - Final Casting Run

Hey All,

I am privately funding a casting run of some of my sculpts.

hyborkmontage.png

These are Ork Alien Hybrids or Hyborks for short. The parts are intended for kitbashing with the other popular ork ranges, as you can see they don't come with weapons...except for lots of teeth and claws. There are enough bits in the set to make a large variety of Hyborks.

project-hybork1.jpg

12202198_1069031019797710_1401154605_n.jpg

These are also the parts I used to make this chap:

1.jpg

Here is another one that's WIP:

photo-0374.jpg

Please feel welcome to PM me if you are interested in getting some sets. Plan is to have them mailed out by the end of February (postage will be included in price - after all, it's not your fault I live in Ireland).

Re: SciFi Hyborks

Great models and a much greater idea. Hybrids are sometimes hard to grab and if I remember correct there was a Ork Hybrid list in one of the Freebooters books??
Anyway is is great someone makes them and better that they are fully compatible with the plastic orks.

Wheeling Turn":126u3z2b said:
Great models and a much greater idea. Hybrids are sometimes hard to grab and if I remember correct there was a Ork Hybrid list in one of the Freebooters books??
Anyway is is great someone makes them and better that they are fully compatible with the plastic orks.

Cheers Wheeling Turn. :)

Update time, this 1st Gen is made from mostly home cast parts so its a wee bit rougher than the production versions will be.

1-photo-364.jpg

1-photo-0365.jpg

Wheeling Turn":3aztrcul said:
Really nice. Do you have plans for some kind of Ork Genestealer Hybrid Magus or Patriarch??

Not specifically to make those ones. Some of the heads are quite late generation and could be used on a Magus. I would say use a late gen head with an Ork nob body or better yet a plastic Ork Warlord or similar - I might just kitbash one soon. You could make a Patriarch like this:

hybork-image.png

I PMed you a while ago about getting a set but never got a reply and then i forgot about it, so new PM inbound

Mr Tough Guy":3mcl7wdy said:
I PMed you a while ago about getting a set but never got a reply and then i forgot about it, so new PM inbound

Cool, should have a PM from me now. :)

1st Generation - the legs on this one are a fairly rough casting, the final production version of those legs will be much cleaner.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

they really do look amazing, great set of minis, great paintjob too. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on my own now.

Back