BOOD-WARGAMES.MINIATURES DWARF PROJECT

bood-war

FORGIVE ME, BUT THE PROJECT IS DELAYED

I regret to inform you that unfortunately because I havn't got enough time with my second son and the start of the school year for my first son, some personal problem ... but it 's certain the project will be released before the end of the year, I 'll start it the 22 November Because I prefer to be certain that the project is the most succeeded as possible

And to be forgiven I will make a second ebay selling the entire range Sunday 13 and I'll get at least one new model for the project kickstarter

bood-war

Thank you very much Chris Sabick (Blue in VT) for painting

10%2BDwarf%2Bon%2Bfoot%2Bby%2BChris.jpg

You can buy it on Ebay now ;)

Blue in VT

These Figures will be worth the wait! I really enjoyed painting up this batch and have some more on the go now...including some of the Pony riders. Be on the outlook for higher quality pictures of these in the near future...

in fact here is one now as a teaser... :lol:

Cheers,

Blue

Attachments

• Bood03.jpg
    Bood03.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 3,029

Gadhrain

Sorry for the thread resurrection but does anyone know what happened to Bood-Wargames or has contact with the creator? I've e-mailed the address given on the bood-wargames page (bood-war@hotmail.fr) but am yet to get a reply. It would be a pity if the range has just disappeared.

Anyway, been collecting the old Imperial dwarfs so would really like to get hold of some bood-war models to expand the army.

(If someone has a set including the standard that they would be willing to part with, then please PM me.)

/ Gadhrain

The figures are a dream!

Are you still active?
I contacted you via email yesterday, did you receive? I would very much like to buy a substantial amount of these dwarves...

dazza36

Eisenfresser":1tbo92vz said:
Turns out brood-war is still active, I got a reply on the contact on the webpage. Now I hope the dwarfs will be mine soon!

Yes bought a group of 20 crossbowmen from him a while ago and had some cavalry of his as well. A good way to bulk out the classic Perry dwarfs. Here's a poor pic of a test painted crossbow

7D1w6Yba_o.jpg

I ordered a significant amount (50 foot, 8 mounted plus 2 hero packs). I will let you know how I like them and post some pictures once I have painted some.

I have received today a big delivery from France, full of Bood-Wargames dwarfes. They match the early citadel dwarfes from late 80ies and early 90ies perfectly in size & style. I am also very satisfied with the quality of the casting!

Back