BOOD-WARGAMES.MINIATURES DWARF PROJECT

Blue in VT

bood-war":1g46wbv0 said:
Me too Blue
but with time I set to do the translation I have not seen before :grin:

I would attempt to write to you in your beautiful language....but I would just embarrass myself! :lol:

Blue

bood-war

thanks Welf VIII. ,

originally I have created for me:) John Pickford and me we worked well even if it 's he who has done the hardest
I think for my personal army assembled over a hundred ;)

Blue in VT

Is May still the start date for this campaign? I've very excited about adding these to my forces...

Cheers,

Blue

bood-war

BARRELS ON PONY

I thought that it was nice to have a bit of Transport de marchandise, so I did the best I could and I make all alone this time and I think I would make other variants later with weapons and foods
Yes Blue, I hope it will not delayed

more pictures on my blog : http://bood-wargames.blogspot.fr/2015/0 ... uscomments

IMG_5587.JPG

bood-war

DRUNKEN DWARF ON PONY
On this one I modified the pony before and the dwarf in order to adapt ( with green ) ,but it will be available only under certain conditions and it's really beautiful miniature I love it, thank you John Pickford ;)
IMG_5586.JPG

Asslessman

Those are excellent additions, I have to say the drink on pony is just a must have for any dwarf player (Which I'm not... yet) either as a NPC or as a joke at the back of a unit he's great !

bood-war

HERO ON PONIES,DRUNKEN DWARF AND PONY TRANSPORT PACK

Some bonus pack with one or two only for the crowdfunding project which will ultimately on Kickstarter

IMG_6166.JPG

IMG_6187.JPG

bood-war

I FINALY FIXED THE DATE FOR MY PROJECT !!!!

I'm sorry for all those who await the beginning of my project end of June, but the preparation on the site Kickstarter takes time
And I prepare the arrival of my second son in less than a month normally
The BOOD-WARGAMES project will therefore begin on 13 september !!!

Meanwhile here are some exclusive photos that will be presented on kickstarter and also for the more impatient I will also make a sale of all my figurines on eBay to auction on July 5 until July 15

more photos on my blog : http://bood-wargames.blogspot.fr/

DSC_0216.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0225.JPG

Back