BOOD-WARGAMES.MINIATURES DWARF PROJECT

bood-war

Hi everybody,

there are fifteen years, I bought my first minis without knowing I'll never stop. I first bought an army of Warhammer, the High Elf and a team of van saar from Necromunda. And one day in a market, I saw the miniatures of Wolfen Yllia from Confrontation. And there! I started buying miniatures for the pleasure to owning them !!!

That's how I became a collector

Since I bought a large part of fantasy miniatures of all armies of the year 85/87, I have over 1000 then I bought all Necromunda gangs and some blood bowl teams

My project delayed but finally the end is near !!!
Finally, the first pictures of my future small production of dwarf be released on the platform Indiegogo in next May 2015 normally ,I'll post pictures of dwarves Pony in a weeks and there will be also optional swords, spears and hammers for dwarf
and many surprises ... ;)

go on my blog http://bood-wargames.blogspot.fr/ or http://bood-war.blogspot.fr/ for more information and pictures :grin:

IMG_5424.JPG

IMG_5475.JPG

Harry

Those of very nice.
Very Perry Dwarves if you don't mind the comparison.
Talking of comparison ... have you got a Perry Dwarf to stand one next to for scale comparison?
Look forward to seeing more of these.

bood-war

Thanks Harry and Zhu Bajie,

Yes of course I 've lot of Perry Dwarves and of course I was inspired of them. I think to do the scale comparison but I can not yet taken the time

But look at this post before the end of the week I usually post the photos of 3 other warriors with fullface helmet and especially my dwarves mounted on ponies !!! frankly I do not want to brag too much but they are really great !!! John Pickford thank you !!! :grin:

Blue in VT

Wow he's really spectacular and I can definitely see adding another unit of these to my Imperial dwarfs.

John Pickford is the sculptor?

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the campaign!

Blue.

Blue in VT

Do you have anyone lined up to paint some for you before the campaign? I'd be happy to slap paint on a few if you'd like. I am a long time fan of the dwarf figures in these look absolutely superb and a joy to paint.

If you're interested to see what my painting style is like check out the link to my blog in my signature.

Cheers,

Blue

Asslessman

Nice move Blue ! :grin:

To be honest, it would be great indeed to see painted examples to promote the range and given Blue's pedigree... well, let's say he's quite the guy !

bood-war

Hi Blue ,
thank you for the compliments

I already know your blog and your paintings for some time now
and your paintings are really great !!!

Back