Make your collection of miniatures great again !

Snickit":2mn4yrzg said:
ramshackle_curtis":2mn4yrzg said:
NIce sculpts, awful idea.

Agreed, not something I'd back.

Sorry to the skilful sculptor but would be a waste of cash IMHO.
Then don't, but do elaborate and I'm not being defensive, just curious...

Don't you think "waste of cash" is a little harsh?

How's this different than any other wargaming figure of anyone living or dead? Is it the satirical aspect or the possibility of disruption in a gaming setting?

Snickit

Condottiero Magno":f1lfc6am said:
Snickit":f1lfc6am said:
ramshackle_curtis":f1lfc6am said:

How's this different than any other wargaming figure of anyone living or dead? Is it the satirical aspect or the possibility of disruption in a gaming setting?

In the context that I buy with a view to use, I have no context of a game I'd want to play using a trump caricature.

Each to their own, simply stating not for me.

Zhu Bajie

They're pretty funny. Nice to see someone doing something in the tradition of Bob Olleys Iron Claw Reagan Harpy.

Snickit":16caja5m said:
Condottiero Magno":16caja5m said:
Snickit":16caja5m said:
ramshackle_curtis":16caja5m said:

In the context that I buy with a view to use, I have no context of a game I'd want to play using a trump caricature.

That makes sense... :)

I have the same issue with senior commanders in early modern, modern and futuristic gaming: how many games involving Monty, Rommel, Schwarzkopf or the Lord Macragge? If one plays with Daemons, the not Great Unclean One should be of use and I'm planning on fielding the Dark Knight as a Khorne Warlord, with someone carrying banner with the abbreviated slogan in French Dark Tongue: Make Khorne Great Again!

Snickit

Condottiero Magno":vw9ktlet said:
Snickit":vw9ktlet said:
Condottiero Magno":vw9ktlet said:
Snickit":vw9ktlet said:
ramshackle_curtis":vw9ktlet said:

That makes sense... :)

I have the same issue with senior commanders in early modern, modern and futuristic gaming: how many games involving Monty, Rommel, Schwarzkopf or the Lord Macragge? If one plays with Daemons, the not Great Unclean One should be of use and I'm planning on fielding the Dark Knight as a Khorne Warlord, with someone carrying banner with the abbreviated slogan in French Dark Tongue: Make Khorne Great Again!

I'd rather not put the scum bag anywhere near my gaming that I do to escape the real world

ardyer

Zhu Bajie":2h5cmpn7 said:
They're pretty funny. Nice to see someone doing something in the tradition of Bob Olleys Iron Claw Reagan Harpy.
If I had the cash, I would absolutely commission Bob Olley to do one more harpy with Trump's head.

Back