Orc Invaders Kickstarter - 28mm sci-fi orcs

Scalene

Just launched this Kickstarter. I did the sculpting, Lancer Miniatures are doing the casting and distribution. Some classically proportioned grunts, ideal for assaulting agricultural smallholdings. It's a long way to Orktober, but why not stock up now at a very reasonable price.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/231062375/orc-invaders-28mm-sci-fi-orc-miniatures

It's a short, sharp one, so you've only got until 16 January to pledge!

Orc_Group.jpg

Scalene

Thanks very much for the feedback! I think it's a good look - not too muscly, massive headed etc.

Orjetax

Now that I’ve clicked the link I see that the price is very reasonable, too.

Hope you get the response these deserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonas

These are lovely! Unfortunately I don't have the money right now. But I will definitely get them from the shop in the future.

The Orks are really looking the deal for RT gaming. I am not that hooked on the Goblin, but maybe that is just me.

Scalene

Anything particular about the goblin? As I've had pretty good take-up, I'm planning to do some more and I'd like some feedback, both good and bad.

Jonas

I think maybe the head is too high on the body. To me he looks a bit like a boy with a mask (also the shorts doesn't help here). Not that I could do a better job, of course.

Look at these RT era gretchin, they all have their heads down low between the shoulders.

fly198899rt2f2-gretchen-01.jpg

Scalene

Only a week to go on the Kickstarter!

You are right about the goblin Jonas - his head is higher than is typical.

Back