Post Apoc skirmish in a RT/Confrontation/Laserburn vein

Discuss everything regarding projects or ventures on crowd-sourced funding platforms like Kickstarter, IndieGoGo and Goteo.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Post Apoc skirmish in a RT/Confrontation/Laserburn vein

wasteland2.jpg
wasteland2.jpg (95.71 KiB) Viewed 269 times

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/951486445/factious-waste-post-apocalyptic-miniatures-skirmis

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I've just launched a kickstarter for my post-apocalyptic skirmish. It features the kind of narrative focus and scale of Rogue Trader, the gang element and campaign features of Necromunda, the vehicle capability of Gorkamorka, the equipment and action flexibility (without the complexity) of Laserburn... and art by our own Tony Yates! So I hope it will be considered Oldhammer suitable. :)

If nothing else we at least have models scaled to fit with older GW ranges that will look suitably at home in a spaceport or hive bottom. I hope you'll want to come and have a look. :)

In Dreamfish we trust
In Dreamfish we trust

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Post Apoc skirmish in a RT/Confrontation/Laserburn vein

Having had a sneak peak of the rules ... I have to say really interesting rules and a great background. Really looking forward to getting into this.

Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:10 pm

You can now pick up a pack of riot-control enforcers in the Factious Waste Kickstarter, perfect for those Necromundan uprisings!

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:27 am

Due to general lack of interest we are, sadly, cancelling this campaign. PDF rulebooks will be made available shortly along with a live campaign for those who want to join in.

Last bumped by Fimm McCool on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:27 am.

Return to Crowdfunding