Mini Gangs Ramshackle's FREE GAME

Discuss everything regarding projects or ventures on crowd-sourced funding platforms like Kickstarter, IndieGoGo and Goteo.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Mini Gangs Ramshackle's FREE GAME

I just put in a new reward level which is a digital bundle. It includes the rules, a printer friendly version, the gang sheets and the cards, all ready to print or for viewing on your preferred media device!

Post Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:39 am

Also by popular demand I have added the Grenade Marker tokens to the project. Mini Gangs casual and Hardcore add grenades to the game. When a model throws a grenade, one of the grenade markers is placed. Each grenade type has a radius of effect, which is measured from the grenade in the middle of the token.

A set of 4 grenade tokens can be added to your chosen reward by increasing your pledge amount by £3.

Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Oh that's so cool. I've been looking for something easy to play with my daughter(s)! Thanks, will try it soon.
++++http://area-23.blogspot.com++++
-If you don't believe in lead, you're already dead-

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 pm

I added a new gang to the Mini Gangs Kickstarter. They are called the Scarecrows and are made from the usual Ramshackle polyester resin. Please come and back the project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/179741323/mini-gangs-skirmish-game

This gang will be added free of charge to every pledge (except the digital reward).

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:51 am

Played a few games of the casual (free/gateway) version of this last night. Like the concept of learning it in steps, which reminds me a bit of Bloodbowl. My eldest (9) got it fairly quickly and enjoyed it using the following models I had lying about for his gang

- Ork as the leader
- Scrappy old SM sergeant as his healer
- A Halo miniature marine as the shooter
- A kroot as his fighter

He played the good lady who used some SM as her force. After a few games he was away to bed and me and the wife played 3 very quick ones in a row.

The entry level rules are vert simple and easy for new gamers to grasp which lead my wife, who has only ever played Bloodbowl with me a few times, to say those words I have been longing to hear "That was fun. But can we try something with a bit more depth" (no innuendo on her part but made the 11 year old in me giggle none the less)

Your Kickstart looks like it was successful, what were the outcomes? Will the other "levels" of the rules be available? I couldn't see them on your website!
Previous

Return to Crowdfunding