Greenskin Wars: The Hobgoblins

UrchinJoe

I guess a lot of people here have already seen this, but there's another installment in the Greenskin Wars Kickstarter currently online, this one for Hobgoblins. A small selection of new minis and the opportunity to buy several from the first campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/greenskin-wars-the-hobgoblins

My last lot haven't arrived yet - I think they're at the local Post Office waiting for me to collect them - but I've only heard good reviews so far.

Best,

Joseph.

Gallivantes

This bolt thrower is a fantastic sibling to the old Man Mangler. I do believe it just made my wants list.
9ec03d198445c23daff3c4589748b1ec_original.jpg

md5manmanglerbxfx-01.jpg

Tex

UrchinJoe":3vidirj3 said:
I guess a lot of people here have already seen this, but there's another installment in the Greenskin Wars Kickstarter currently online, this one for Hobgoblins. A small selection of new minis and the opportunity to buy several from the first campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/greenskin-wars-the-hobgoblins

My last lot haven't arrived yet - I think they're at the local Post Office waiting for me to collect them - but I've only heard good reviews so far.

Best,

Joseph.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed ;)

Now, this is hos GW could have kept my attention. If only I had the time for painting all those I would surely buy them all :grin:

UrchinJoe

Tex":y7u3i25i said:
Trust me, you won't be disappointed ;)

I picked them up on Thursday and I'm definitely not disappointed! I'm surprised by just how big a couple of them are - the Tusker is almost as tall as a troll and quite a lot bulkier; 95% of them are single piece (excluding shields) and there's loads of neat details on even the smaller troops. It's going to take me until this time next year to paint them all up though :shock:.

Fuxxx

I got some of the older models when they were still Crooked Claw. Really nice models. But I wont back this time until I got my stuff from last time. Diego seems to have problems with getting enough wolves, but still...

Back