Greenskin Wars: The Hobgoblins

Discuss everything regarding projects or ventures on crowd-sourced funding platforms like Kickstarter, IndieGoGo and Goteo.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Greenskin Wars: The Hobgoblins

I guess a lot of people here have already seen this, but there's another installment in the Greenskin Wars Kickstarter currently online, this one for Hobgoblins. A small selection of new minis and the opportunity to buy several from the first campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/greenskin-wars-the-hobgoblins

My last lot haven't arrived yet - I think they're at the local Post Office waiting for me to collect them - but I've only heard good reviews so far.

Best,

Joseph.

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Re: Greenskin Wars: The Hobgoblins

This bolt thrower is a fantastic sibling to the old Man Mangler. I do believe it just made my wants list.
"We attack at dawn. The plan is victory." - unknown

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:39 pm

The Iron Claw stone thrower would probably sit nicely alongside that bolt thrower as well.

Tex

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 am

UrchinJoe wrote:I guess a lot of people here have already seen this, but there's another installment in the Greenskin Wars Kickstarter currently online, this one for Hobgoblins. A small selection of new minis and the opportunity to buy several from the first campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/greenskin-wars-the-hobgoblins

My last lot haven't arrived yet - I think they're at the local Post Office waiting for me to collect them - but I've only heard good reviews so far.

Best,

Joseph.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed ;)

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 pm

Now, this is hos GW could have kept my attention. If only I had the time for painting all those I would surely buy them all :D

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:18 am

Tex wrote:Trust me, you won't be disappointed ;)

I picked them up on Thursday and I'm definitely not disappointed! I'm surprised by just how big a couple of them are - the Tusker is almost as tall as a troll and quite a lot bulkier; 95% of them are single piece (excluding shields) and there's loads of neat details on even the smaller troops. It's going to take me until this time next year to paint them all up though :shock:.

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:44 pm

I got some of the older models when they were still Crooked Claw. Really nice models. But I wont back this time until I got my stuff from last time. Diego seems to have problems with getting enough wolves, but still...

Return to Crowdfunding