Mini Gangs Ramshackle's FREE GAME

Discuss everything regarding projects or ventures on crowd-sourced funding platforms like Kickstarter, IndieGoGo and Goteo.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Re: Mini Gangs Ramshackle's FREE GAME

I just put in a new reward level which is a digital bundle. It includes the rules, a printer friendly version, the gang sheets and the cards, all ready to print or for viewing on your preferred media device!

Post Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:39 am

Also by popular demand I have added the Grenade Marker tokens to the project. Mini Gangs casual and Hardcore add grenades to the game. When a model throws a grenade, one of the grenade markers is placed. Each grenade type has a radius of effect, which is measured from the grenade in the middle of the token.

A set of 4 grenade tokens can be added to your chosen reward by increasing your pledge amount by £3.

Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Oh that's so cool. I've been looking for something easy to play with my daughter(s)! Thanks, will try it soon.
++++http://area-23.blogspot.com++++
-If you don't believe in lead, you're already dead-

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:11 pm

I added a new gang to the Mini Gangs Kickstarter. They are called the Scarecrows and are made from the usual Ramshackle polyester resin. Please come and back the project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/179741323/mini-gangs-skirmish-game

This gang will be added free of charge to every pledge (except the digital reward).

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Previous

Return to Crowdfunding