Prizes from Grumpy Old Tin

Grumpy Old Tin can't make it to BOYL this year so sent a bunch of bits and bobs as prizes. He sent a fantasy house, a medium sized sci-fi think and a bunch of small crates and boxes. I am not sure how to distribute these, so please discuss!

https://grumpyoldtin.wordpress.com/

I was thinking the flat packed house would be an humerous joke objective for one of the fantasy games. Maybe its Lord Ikea's travelling merchants trying to push into the east, or perhaps its a grand prize worth fighting over for the pirates of Ahoy!?

Asslessman

First of all, this is very nice of him ! Then I think some of those could go to those who spend quite some time making this possible from ones organising the event to those spending a lot to make their games the most enjoyable (we all know who they are), otherwise, as rewards in games (Ahoy or Deathrace or old bowl) for instance as those imply the most players.

Fimm McCool

Ahoy, Deathrace and Blood Bowl (I think- Curtis?) already have prizes attached, but I second the suggestion that the organiser get an appreciative gift for all their hard graft.

OK, well the DeathBowl prizes (some) are from me!

I looked at the bits Grumpy Old Tin has sent and they are 2 medium scifi things, a single (very nice) fantasy cottage plus about 10 smaller scifi bits.

I agree that it would be cool to give some prizes to people who have worked hard to organise the event, or who are running and planning games. I know they have all put in a lot of work.

Back