HELP NEEDED WITH DEATHRACE TRACK

Hello peeps,
As we're coming up to crunch time, I need to ask a favour related to Deathrace. As I'll be flying in i will be travelling relatively light (as light as someone with a luggage filled with miniatures can be). So i need a little help getting the Deathrace track together.

My good friend Fimm has offered to do the off-road 'beggars canyon' portion which will likely take up an L-shaped segment of a 6x4 table. I'd ideally like to fill up the other 'L' with some road, and if we're really ambitious we can even stretch over two 6x4s end to end. The road section can be as simple as a piece of heavy cloth or mat painted with a road on it. Modularity is not an issue for a one-off game.

If anyone thinks they might be able to do a collaboration with Fimm and I to get this done I would be extremely extremely grateful... if you get my drift *waggles eyebrows*.

Additional simple pieces like ramps, lamp posts, road-kill and humerous billboards would be a non-essential yet very welcome addition too!

Cheers!

- Crooks

Erny

Yeah why not. Assuming an L roughly 5' b y 4' to share with the canyon as a minimum I could certainly do that. I also have lots of hardboard and a jigsaw.

weazil

Hi chaps - note that I've allocated one of the 12x6s to this game, so you have plenty of room if you want it.

weazil":1n3g6dr9 said:
Hi chaps - note that I've allocated one of the 12x6s to this game, so you have plenty of room if you want it.

Cheers Gaj, we'll definitely be able to utilise the extra space for data sheets, playing cards, beers, etc etc

Erny, you are my hero. I'll get a rough map worked out and we can get cracking! :)

Fimm McCool

IMG_1796.JPG

Here's where I've got to with Redrock Canyon on the Eve of the Boontha Deathrace. :)

http://fimmmccools.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/boontha-eve-deathracing-at-boyl.html

Harry

Geoff ... that is flippin' brilliant!!! :grin:

I have a bunch of canyon pieces that can be scattered really easily to make a nice maze section ... all it would need is a bit of cloth to represent desert in an ochre colour?

If you get stuck ... it would not be in the same league as Fimm's stuff above but it would be good for gaming.

Harry":3ipi2tzn said:
Geoff ... that is flippin' brilliant!!! :grin:

I have a bunch of canyon pieces that can be scattered really easily to make a nice maze section ... all it would need is a bit of cloth to represent desert in an ochre colour?

If you get stuck ... it would not be in the same league as Fimm's stuff above but it would be good for gaming.

Fimm has done a magnificent job. I can't praise him enough :grin:

We have 2/3 track items now taken care of but i wont say no to extra stuff because the cloth portion that Colin made can definitely use some scatter terrain on the sidelines - the more stuff to crash into the better! :grin:

SO MUCH WOW!

So awesome! I've never been so excited about an event I'm not even going to be at.

Saving my coins for next time!

Back