Let's share some love (and bedrooms)

Asslessman

alright people,

What goes around comes around it seems and my coming to BOYL seems to be a possibility again. In order to put every point on my side I'd like to know if some of you are willing to share a room at the bestwestern ?

I should precise :
- Share a ROOM and not necessarily a BED (unless we really have to go that way or have talked enough beforehand)
- as opposed to silly legends (at least 10% are false) french people or at least me have a more than satisfying (for others) personnal hygiene
- I do not snore
- The only real drawback will be to get through the hordes of female fans in front og the door in the morning on the way to Breakfast...

If anyone is willing to cut cost and all, well you know what to do...

I'm happy to share but I must warn you, I do snore and my nightly emission largely depend on how much i've been allowed to eat/drink!

Asslessman

I'm the only person not snoring at home... :? I can take it, thanks for the offer Colin ;)

I'm leaving the thread open in case people would be tempted to do the same.

I haven't booked anything yet and antipixi was asking about room sharing with a couple of his scottish mates as well so we could do a big group booking if you fancy it.

Asslessman

whiskey priest":376mq5at said:
I haven't booked anything yet and antipixi was asking about room sharing with a couple of his scottish mates as well so we could do a big group booking if you fancy it.

Seems fine, I'll pay beforehand so none has to bank me ;)

Snickit

Erny and I will need a room and my mate Al is coming too so that'll be another one.

I think Erny was looking into the room situation too but thought I'd chip in my two penny worth here just in case.

Erny

The past two times yeah I've got us a room but unless we share a bed and Alan gets a kids bed in a family room I was assuming you'd be in touch to let me know who you'd be sharing with. Probably need to make a move soon on this.

Snickit

I'll share with you, I did tell Al he'd have to fork out for a room on his own, can you sort out a twin and a single? Let me know costs and I'll pay you for my share plus Al's and he can pay me back.

I'm jumping in this a tad late, I'm searching for room sharing as well. Perhaps Saturday and Sunday evenings? I'm coming over from San Francisco and will possibly be in Notts for a few days earlier as well, gaming at Warhammer World etc.. But for the BOYL event itself, I'll be best off connecting with guys who will be there, so I can catch a ride at the end of the day.

So, have I missed out on the plans? Is anyone still collecting payments to put into a large suite?

Anyone feel like roughing it at the Boot & Shoe Inn in Flintham? ;)

I too am looking for someone to split a room with; I've left it too late to get in at the Deincourt but I'll probably book either at Millgate House (if I can do so quickly enough) or at the Premier Inn which, although further away, is at least close to the train station. If anyone feels like sharing that'd be great; otherwise I will try to book tomorrow.

Back