BOYL 2015 - Registration Form

weazil

Hi all

This is the link to follow in order to register:

https://boyl2015.wufoo.com/forms/oldham ... lead-2015/

Remember, there is no entry fee, nor is there any actual penalty for you registering and then not attending - BUT, Foundry uses these numbers to cater appropriately. They will provide hot food and drinks on the day (including a fully licensed bar), so we really should respect their effort and register.

Now attached to this post is a picture of a post-apocalyptic gentleman with a passion for guns, loud music and happy-go-lucky approach to his application of violence:

80 copies of this miniature will be made available for this year's BOYL courtesy of our Oldhammer friends over in the USA (Cheers, Mr Grove!). All event organisers will get one, but the remaining seventy odd will be given to those who register (in registration order, obviously). Once they're gone, they're gone.

As an aside, if you want to see how many have registered and what sort of thing they might be bringing, please click on the following link:

https://boyl2015.wufoo.com/reports/brin ... n-summary/

A note on privacy: we only use the data captured to predict the headcount. No one else will get access to the data captured, so you won't get marketed at by Foundry or anyone else.

Attachments

• Oldhammer USA Miniature.jpg
    Oldhammer USA Miniature.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3,958

lenihan

Hi Gaj,

In completing these forms, I'm guessing you don't want us to click the box to book tables if we already appear on the timetable for our organised games? Or do you?

Golgfag1

Gaj,

You may want to check the dates on the registration form 21st to the 2nd!

Also, if all those taking part in the Blood Bowl, book a table it's going to appear there's going to be an awful lot of Blood Bowl. I suggest you mark a two to three tables to be used over the course of the weekend and leave it to those taking part to sort themselves out. 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

weazil

lenihan":gwym4g2l said:
Hi Gaj,

In completing these forms, I'm guessing you don't want us to click the box to book tables if we already appear on the timetable for our organised games? Or do you?

Hi Lenihan

Actually, I would like you to book tables as well, so that the reports that I run will reflect all table consumption. Thanks for asking though, because I didn't make that clear.

weazil

Golgfag1":2mj5vzjt said:
Gaj,

You may want to check the dates on the registration form 21st to the 2nd!

Also, if all those taking part in the Blood Bowl, book a table it's going to appear there's going to be an awful lot of Blood Bowl. I suggest you mark a two to three tables to be used over the course of the weekend and leave it to those taking part to sort themselves out. 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

Thanks for the spot! - all fixed now.

As for the BB - that's a bit of an odd one out. I have anticipated the tables required to run the Oldhammer 2015 event, so perhaps those intended to attend need not book. But - if there are other attendees that just want to play their own games, I'd still like them to book. I am trusting that two gamers who are planning to play against each other will only book one table, but ... well. I''m a realist.

All registered though I marked down as both bringing a 28mm sci-fi skirmish force and nothing as I hope to bring along some 2nd Ed Necrons for use in/with whatever happens to come up over the weekend but an unexpected house move may nix that idea (bringing the Necrons that is).

weazil

Hi all

Just edited the first post to include an incentive to register, as well as a link to the registration report, so you can see how many people have registered and see what sort of thing they might want to get up to...

weazil

Hi all

Just thought I'd post a reminder to register.

As things stand now, there have been 40 registrations, which means I only have 40 of these bloody oldhammer figures to get rid of now. Help a guy out - cos I need to get rid of these things. All you need to do is register, attend - and collect!

Cheers!

Back