[BOYL 15 Game] Journey to the East (3rd ed WHFB scenario)

VanLoon

Re: [BOYL 15 Game] Journey to the East (3rd ed WHFB scenario

Superb stuff Thantsants!

Looking forward to the game.

Thantsants

Cheers buddy - just got a few more bits to do and the army will be complete.

Next up - more Hobgoblin warriors, Shamans, Ogres and the Warlord Vidhal Timotei himself...

jprp

Just making my mind up whether to attend or not, i was thinking of coming up for the Sat, i have 20 ninja painted up and have an oriental dragon hidden somewhere about the place, any use? What is start time?

Thantsants

You're more than welcome - I'll think up a suitable objective for your Ninja.

The dragon might be a bit overpowered but I'll have a think how we could include it. If you haven't seen the scenario outline then here it is - http://teasgettingcold.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... -east.html

We're aiming to kick off around 10am on the Saturday - look forward to seeing you down there!

Thantsants

Or if the scenario gives you any ideas for an objective for your lot that you think will fit nicely with the narrative then let me know.

jprp

Thantsants":2z97psk0 said:
You're more than welcome - I'll think up a suitable objective for your Ninja.

The dragon might be a bit overpowered but I'll have a think how we could include it. If you haven't seen the scenario outline then here it is - http://teasgettingcold.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... -east.html

We're aiming to kick off around 10am on the Saturday - look forward to seeing you down there!

Thanks i`m happy to leave it all in your hands as regards the objectives and look forward to seeing you all on the day.
john

My Half-Orcs are done
blogger-image-722006630.jpg

Hooray!
If I add in my Black Orcs and Swamp Troll they should be ample enough to cause some trouble at the Hobgobs party.

blogger-image-1651607299.jpg

Thantsants

Cracking job mate as I've already mentioned on your blog. I do like your Half Orc skin tones - the Black Orcs look great too!

Also put down some thoughts on getting your lads in to the thick of it as they're turning up late - I'm thinking of a special sneak rule that would allow you to deploy 24" into the table but not within charge distance (excepting cavalry) of any units already on the table.

Sounds like a plan. Maybe they've sneaked up to a suitable rocky outcrop and can't quite decide what to do / who to attack. I was thinking that the half-orcs are most likely unpaid mercenaries who have been bullied by the Black orcs and their pet troll, into showing them where the loot/ meat/ best fight is. Sort of '
give us your dinner money'
'The hobgobs have got it'
'Don't believe you'
'they've got loads!'
' Where might we find these Hobgobs? show us or we'll eat you!'

Thantsants

Love it - works for me!

There will be an ample baggage train to be looted - as long as you can get there first!

jprp

Yaaaay, ninjas kick ass.
Most enjoyable, just wish they would move Foundry down the road from me.

Thantsants

Thanks again for coming down by the way - glad you enjoyed the game!

jprp

Thantsants":15cfew3d said:
Thanks again for coming down by the way - glad you enjoyed the game!

Taking an active part will definitely be an annual thing for me.

Back