Rogue Trader vs Fallout

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2015, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 am

Re: Rogue Trader vs Fallout

Hello All;

Top work so far guys! It looks like its going to be a good game;

Unfortunately Whiskey Priest has dropped out in fielding the super mutant faction, so perhaps Scalene could enhance his CoC with a super mutant ally!

Grumdril; any update on your faction mate, I'm just working on balancing stuff and sorting out player briefs.

Jelly Rover: Can you just whack up a quick progress report (preferably with photos) so I can sort out your briefing pack etc!

Cheers Guys; can't wait to see you all at BOYL!

Legio
For retro sci-fi action visit my Oldhammer 40k Blog:

http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk

Post Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:04 am

Hello! Yep, no problem, will get a pic up tonight or tomorrow. Everything is done now :)

Post Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 pm

I'm getting there - although I had planned to be done by now :(

The caravan leader has been head-swapped, and there's base colours on all the people with the exception of one of the guards. The blue jeans guards are finished, hopefully I'll get pictures on tonight.

I need to start the conversion work on the Brahmin, that's the only major question in my mind, hopefully it'll come out OK but if not, or I run out of time, he might be left out. Barring disaster the traders and guards will be done over the next few weekends.

I've also noticed that all the games are available on Steam - but I'm resisting "doing revision" until all the painting and converting is done!

Paul / Grumdril

Post Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 pm

With pictures -

Group shot. The ones with grey skin will have proper flesh tones when finished! Blue guards on the left, grey guards on the right, traders front centre, and the Brahmin drover at the back - with still lots to do on his beastie (and the people for that matter...).

Blue jeans guards front and back. I'm figuring that this caravan is Crimson Caravan, or some affiliate. A couple of the guards had patches that were crying out for a logo, and that seemed to fit the best. Makes for a bit of a target to aim at though! I need to work on my faces, but they look fine from a couple of feet away.

Post Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Mate; they look top notch to me!!

Post Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Here are my motley wastelanders. Hope they suit!

Last edited by JellyRovers on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:24 am

Looking nice! I like the variety of outfits and weapons; feels very like the game.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:53 am

Well done team! This is looking Epic

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 am

More progress - apologies for the rather poor pictures, the light wasn't as good as I thought :(

The chief guard, head trader and Brahmin drover are now done -

I'm not too sure about the skin tones on the guys on the left and right - they were meant to look weatherbeaten, but it's tending more towards unwell...

I'm now switching focus to the Brahmin conversion, there's still two humans to go but I'm confident I can get them done in the time remaining. The conversion's a bit more of a challenge, but I'll do my best!

Paul / Grumdril

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Mate I think they look really good!! I'm really looking forward to seeing the Brahmin!!

PreviousNext

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2015