Event Mini

Hi all I made a post on the Facebook page, but thought it should enjoy some coverage here as well. We of the Oldhammer USA crew, and some of the mod's here have chipped in to send you guys some extras of our USA event miniature sculpted by Mark Copplestone. It is a 28mm Dark Future inspired miniature thought up by bulldoglopez.
oldhammer.jpg

Masp

I won't be able to go this event :? ...and I know it is not planned to distribute it out of this event :?

but...if there is a way/possibility to pick up one...let me know :grin:

I'm a big fan of Mark Copplestone stuff especially the post apoc raiders made for Grenadier...

I dream...I know... :mrgreen:

Asslessman

Masp":3u2ugq3g said:
I won't be able to go this event :? ...and I know it is not planned to distribute it out of this event :?

but...if there is a way/possibility to pick up one...let me know :grin:

I'm a big fan of Mark Copplestone stuff especially the post apoc raiders made for Grenadier...

I dream...I know... :mrgreen:

Well maybe if we could manage to organise a french event for real it would be something to consider ! Remember thr Foundry let me have Boyldricks to give for such an event (still have them minus the few I sent to Oz and those given to people making OH displays in french events) AND we still have the french OH miniature in the pipes.

EDIT : Forgot my manners here, many thanks to you guys, this is one hell of a sculpt (Mark rocks big time) and the thoght is great ;)

ardyer

For those in other countries, contact airbornegrove26. I know well have extras, he might be able to work something out.

weazil

Hi all

Our primary intention is to distribute the ones AirborneGrove26 is sending through at BOYL this year. I can't predict if there will be any left, but if there are, we'll manufacture some exciting means of distributing the remainders...

So... we'll have to see this August ;)

If we have extras at then end of the event I will get them out to smaller events. You can understand the logistics of an already expensive venture with me then sending 5-6 to different venues all over the world. If we have them left I will get as many out as possible. We would really like this to be a gift to the world community....if we have some left.

axiom

If I was on FB, I'd have 'liked' this many times over! Great figure and wonderful generosity from all involved :)

Chico

Is it wrong to say I think I may prefer this event mini to the BOYLrick one? can't wait to get one for Necro use :)

cheetor

Great ideas all round here, thanks to everyone involved. I hope that I can get my greasy paws on one of those at BOYL in Newark in August.

Chico":1i91l519 said:
Is it wrong to say I think I may prefer this event mini to the BOYLrick one? can't wait to get one for Necro use :)

I dont know if I prefer the sculpt necessarily - I like both - but I am glad that this one is sci-fi. If its a single annual model sort of affair then it would be nice if it alternated between sci-fi and fantasy.

Fimm McCool

Spectacular! I think it's great to have diversity in genre, sculptors etc. it all fits with the eclectic vibe of Oldhammering! Yes please. :)

Back