POLL: When I go to BOYL 2015 I really want to stay a the...

When I go to BOYL 2015 I really, really, really want to stay a the...

• Best Western Deincourt Hotel

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Millgate House Hotel

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Premier Inn

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other (Please comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fimm McCool

Re: POLL: When I go to BOYL 2015 I really want to stay a the

I really really want to stay, wherever's cheapest/gives us the best deal. :)

Chico

Fimm McCool":1d6bi11m said:
I really really want to stay, wherever's cheapest/gives us the best deal. :)

Fimm your welcome to stay on my floor again.. I promise not to molest you too much this time.

Fimm McCool

Chico":y7g6p967 said:
Fimm your welcome to stay on my floor again.. I promise not to molest you too much this time.

Thanks Chico! :) Willing to pay my way this time... provided we can book early enough to get a decent price. Always happy to share though. :grin:

Harry

I'm happy to pay extra to be molested. :grin:

We've gone with the Deincourt as everyone seemed happy enough there last year and it's a tad closer to Foundry as well as being a bit cheaper than Premier Inn. Another plus is that it is more centrally located for beer/food of an evening.

Fimm McCool

Great. Are we able to get a group booking? I don't want to leave it late again and pay through the nose! If we aren't getting group rates I'll just book now....

Fimm McCool":16fq82d5 said:
Great. Are we able to get a group booking? I don't want to leave it late again and pay through the nose! If we aren't getting group rates I'll just book now....

My thoughts exactly.

weazil

Fimm McCool":3bkp3rxv said:

Hi Fimm

Unfortunately, we are not able to get a group booking - the Deincourt is too small to accept groups of more than 5 rooms. That said, they do actually have the capacity (I believe) for us, so I can't see the difference.

None of the hotel chains had any discounts for group bookings - the view across the board was that the rates were more than competitive and didn't warrant any special attention for a group.

So, go ahead and book, I say!

Well I've just booked a room for the wife and myself at the Deincourt, two nights star (31st-2st) for £118.50 B&B as there is a 'Winter Offer' on at the moment. Non-cancellable but quite a bit of a saving so if you are definitely going now would probably be the time to book.

lenihan

This will have to wait until payday. Hopefully it won't have shot up too much. Time for the annual rant: Nottingham is so much cheaper!

Back