Oldhammer day trip from Italy?

I'm considering to visit the oldhammer weekend event, but I'm from Italy and the idea of a trip to UK alone is not nice.
There are some italian or french guys that could like to have company?
I could need some suggestions from other continental guys that have yet visited the event in the last years. Thanks

Asslessman

I did go to BOYL last year and I live in Grenoble (not far from the italian border). I could do that because I was in Normandy at the time though (at my in-laws). That said, NIco here did go to Nottingham for the first BOYL and I believe some french guys (punisher Ced) will be interested too. If I can I will try to leave from Normandy to reduce costs and time but failing that I could be intersted in joining some of you guys !

I had the chance of being picked up and hosted by Weazil and on the day I'd likely stay at the best western like last time.

Asslessman":3hd6pb8d said:
I did go to BOYL last year and I live in Grenoble (not far from the italian border). I could do that because I was in Normandy at the time though (at my in-laws). That said, NIco here did go to Nottingham for the first BOYL and I believe some french guys (punisher Ced) will be interested too. If I can I will try to leave from Normandy to reduce costs and time but failing that I could be intersted in joining some of you guys !

I had the chance of being picked up and hosted by Weazil and on the day I'd likely stay at the best western like last time.

Thanks for your fast reply Asslessman :)
I suppose costs will be really heavy for us from France and Italy. :(
Did you go with car to the oldhammer event using the channel tunnel? How much time from normandy to the place for the oldhammer event? Thanks.

Here I've found an italian guy signed in the oldhammer forum that live really near to me, but I don't think he could consider a trip to the oldhammer day, maybe yes, must ask to him ;)

Back