[BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died - FULL UP

cheetor

Re: [BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died

Im still unable to commit to being at the event early enough in Friday to take part in this Chico, which is a bit of a bummer. If when my plans solidify I can get involved in the game then I will drop you a line, but for now I will just watch.

Looks like fun!

Chico

No problem hopefully your'll be there around 3/4pm when it kicks off :)

Barry

Hi,
I hope to be able to come on the Friday. I'll be traveling far so I'm waiting for info about accommodation/transport.
Anyway, I'm a Dredd fanatic so would love to watch this game. I could even join if u need another player. I have most of the miniatures, but I'm not so familiar with necromunda.
Looking forward to it!
Cheers
Barry

Chico

Barry":ust5s85u said:
Hi,
I hope to be able to come on the Friday. I'll be traveling far so I'm waiting for info about accommodation/transport.
Anyway, I'm a Dredd fanatic so would love to watch this game. I could even join if u need another player. I have most of the miniatures, but I'm not so familiar with necromunda.
Looking forward to it!
Cheers
Barry

Welcome to join in, there is still a spot left. Would you like to use Dread + Judges or Cal + SJS? I can supply figures if needed without any problem.

Barry

Chico":3jt3t48l said:
Barry":3jt3t48l said:
Hi,
Looking forward to it!
Cheers
Barry

Welcome to join in, there is still a spot left. Would you like to use Dread + Judges or Cal + SJS? I can supply figures if needed without any problem.

I'd like to try Cal+SJS. I'll bring what I have (tbc) but will probably need to borrow some more SJS models depending how many are on the roster.
Awesome! I'll read up on the rules.

Chico

No problem,

Your'll need Cal, Slocum, Glass & Quincy plus 1 standard SJS Judge. All painted of course :)

Niibl

I went through my stockk of dredd miniatures and maybe I could provide a mixed gang of perbs, uglies and a fatty or two (6-8 bodies).
The rest consists of the classic villains which are not needed for this scenario, I think.

Chico

Niibl If you want to bring a mob of 5 Muties/perps to use as armed Cits that's fine mate.

Note to everyone paying, non playing or wanting to play.

We are now full and no more spaces are opened. If you names not on the list you ain't coming in! heh.

8 Slots and 2 teams are made but are open ehough is people drop out it can be accounted for, either by extra toys or other players jumping in.

Niibl

five miniatures make a perfectly pocket sized group. Seems like I don't need that many pirates for Ahoy, so I will be able to finish those.

Barry

I'll be flying in from Hondo City, so it's probably easier if you can provide the miniatures for the SJS if possible. I expect to be flying home with bags full of Foundry minis from the shop :)

Chico

Barry":3ji7jnez said:
I'll be flying in from Hondo City, so it's probably easier if you can provide the miniatures for the SJS if possible. I expect to be flying home with bags full of Foundry minis from the shop :)

Fine my me mate, enjoy ya flight :)

Niibl

I found those in my dungeon.
Not sure about the Perps (I have more to choose from) but I'd like to stick to the Fatty as a centerpiece.
As he is missing one arm I will have to arm him up and was thinking about a MEGASLURP Chewdefender 4000-T! (T! - for TURBO!)
I see him as the last survivour of an promotion team which was eaten by some the Kleggs (probably just a misunderstanding due to the adverts on their clothes)

MEGASLURP - (literally) fine, near-synth, nutricous pastes (this one started the slaughter)
MEGASLURP - Turns the CHEW into GOO
NEW! MEGASLURP*Fizzz* - Puts the BURP in the SLURP
MEGASLURP - CHEWDEFENDER - pasting tools (domestic and industrial) (this one ended it)

Sadly I only have one fatty and don't think I can paint a slogan on a miniature in a convincing way, so I might just stick to "I slurped a Klegg and I liked it" written in blood on his jumpsuit.

Attachments

• BOYL2015_Dredd_01.jpg
    BOYL2015_Dredd_01.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 2,575

Chico

Heh that sounds great fits right in with the 2000ad sence of humour (And mine!). Look forward to seeing what you do with them :)

Barry

Chico":2mpoxe5r said:
Barry":2mpoxe5r said:

Sorry mate, looks like I'm gonna be busy that day. I'll come on Saturday.
Have a great game guys! I hope I can join the Dredd action next year.
Please post pics.

Chico

Barry":3gu3zdia said:
Chico":3gu3zdia said:
Barry":3gu3zdia said:

Sorry mate, looks like I'm gonna be busy that day. I'll come on Saturday.
Have a great game guys! I hope I can join the Dredd action next year.
Please post pics.

No problem at all, enjoy ya friday :)

tatsujin":3gu3zdia said:
Could I take Barry's place, please?

Aye sir that's not a problem, it's all rather fluid and no doubt will be subject to more player changes the closer to BOYL we get :)

Hi guys,

I know this is a weird question, but can I ask the players of this game for a favour?

My pal Josh back in California is a huge Judge Dredd fan. He backed the Mongoose JD Kickstarter for some ludicrous amount of money and as a reward the created a miniature for him -- the SJS Judge model, Judge Ford. He gave me one of the ones he got as a Kickstarter reward, and I painted it up, but I don't really have a Judge Dredd collection. Would you mind if I snuck Judge Ford onto this game's board on the day for some photos? I know he'd get a kick out of seeing his model among the other characters and so forth.

If it's an inconvenience, of course, don't worry about it -- I know running a big game like this can be a lot of work!

Niibl

Niibl":3tjvuahy said:
MEGASLURP - (literally) fine, near-synth, nutricous pastes (this one started the slaughter)
MEGASLURP - Turns the CHEW into GOO
NEW! MEGASLURP*Fizzz* - Puts the BURP in the SLURP
MEGASLURP - CHEWDEFENDER - pasting tools (domestic and industrial) (this one ended it)

Sadly I only have one fatty and don't think I can paint a slogan on a miniature in a convincing way
I think I found a solution for the slogan-issue...

Attachments

• Promotion_Squad.jpg
    Promotion_Squad.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,468
Back