[BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died - FULL UP

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2015, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sat May 23, 2015 4:46 pm

Re: [BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died

Im still unable to commit to being at the event early enough in Friday to take part in this Chico, which is a bit of a bummer. If when my plans solidify I can get involved in the game then I will drop you a line, but for now I will just watch.

Looks like fun!

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Sat May 23, 2015 5:17 pm

No problem hopefully your'll be there around 3/4pm when it kicks off :)

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:24 am

Hi,
I hope to be able to come on the Friday. I'll be traveling far so I'm waiting for info about accommodation/transport.
Anyway, I'm a Dredd fanatic so would love to watch this game. I could even join if u need another player. I have most of the miniatures, but I'm not so familiar with necromunda.
Looking forward to it!
Cheers
Barry

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:48 am

Barry wrote:Hi,
I hope to be able to come on the Friday. I'll be traveling far so I'm waiting for info about accommodation/transport.
Anyway, I'm a Dredd fanatic so would love to watch this game. I could even join if u need another player. I have most of the miniatures, but I'm not so familiar with necromunda.
Looking forward to it!
Cheers
Barry

Welcome to join in, there is still a spot left. Would you like to use Dread + Judges or Cal + SJS? I can supply figures if needed without any problem.

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Chico wrote:
Barry wrote:Hi,
Looking forward to it!
Cheers
Barry

Welcome to join in, there is still a spot left. Would you like to use Dread + Judges or Cal + SJS? I can supply figures if needed without any problem.

I'd like to try Cal+SJS. I'll bring what I have (tbc) but will probably need to borrow some more SJS models depending how many are on the roster.
Awesome! I'll read up on the rules.

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:56 pm

No problem,

Your'll need Cal, Slocum, Glass & Quincy plus 1 standard SJS Judge. All painted of course :)

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:27 pm

I went through my stockk of dredd miniatures and maybe I could provide a mixed gang of perbs, uglies and a fatty or two (6-8 bodies).
The rest consists of the classic villains which are not needed for this scenario, I think.
ImageImage

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:14 am

Niibl If you want to bring a mob of 5 Muties/perps to use as armed Cits that's fine mate.

Note to everyone paying, non playing or wanting to play.

We are now full and no more spaces are opened. If you names not on the list you ain't coming in! heh.

8 Slots and 2 teams are made but are open ehough is people drop out it can be accounted for, either by extra toys or other players jumping in.

Post Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Re: [BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died - FULL UP

five miniatures make a perfectly pocket sized group. Seems like I don't need that many pirates for Ahoy, so I will be able to finish those.
ImageImage

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:34 am

Re: [BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died - FULL UP

I'll be flying in from Hondo City, so it's probably easier if you can provide the miniatures for the SJS if possible. I expect to be flying home with bags full of Foundry minis from the shop :-)
PreviousNext

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2015