[BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died - FULL UP

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2015, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Re: [BOYL15] Judge Dredd: The Day The Law Died

No worries about not joining in, there was alot if fun stuff going on at the same time.

No idea yet what factions will be involved as of yet other then SJS and Dredd W/ Tutors, but I can see a Fattie/Ugly gang wandering around getting in the way rather funny.

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:24 pm

I don't really know anything about Judge Dredd but I certainly know my Necromunda. Not sure if we'll be there on Friday, but if we are I think we'll want to get involved.

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Welcome to join in, there is a small chance that this won't happen depending on what time my coach/train gets to nottingham/newark on the Friday and what space I have to bring everything up.

Anyone which could lend scenery for this game would be helpful and I'd be greatful, or I may just use the Citiblock floor plans for that oldschool feel.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:06 pm

WIth commitments still being a bit up in the air, I am not 100% certain that I will be able to participate in this yet, but I do hope to.

As it happens I have ended up working on Renegade Robot miniatures recently, so I hopefully I will be able to slot into the game with those Chico. I have these done to date with a few more almost finished to come.

Robots instead of Fatties and Uglies wont spoil your creative vision I hope Chico :) Seriously though, if they are not appropriate for what you have planned then let me know and I will get something else ready.

If nothing else they will give the Judges a reason to fire Armour Piercing :geek: 8-)

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Aye a Renegade Wobot Mob(Better have a Walter in it though :P) is fine and dandy.

There is a chance that this game won't be taking place but if all goes as planned and I'm getting a lift up with Mr Paul it'll take place. As it's a case of bring up my terrain and if I coach it up I just won't be able too.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Yeah, no hassle. We can play it by ear fir now and see how things work out.

Ill cewtainly get Walter in wegardless.

Post Sun May 10, 2015 6:05 pm

I'd like to take part if there is still a slot.
I can't provide terrain but floor plans are a good idea anyway.
The City Block plans would be classic.
ImageImage

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Sun May 10, 2015 8:28 pm

More then welcome to take part, no real idea of how many people are interested but I have plenty of stuff to go around plus those wanting to use their own stuff thats fine too as I'll just make up rules for on the everything on the day unlike a good GM which will plan it all heh.

All everyone needs to know is that it won't be fair and balanced but designed for fun :)

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 am

Righto boys and girls this is a question for everyone playing:

We have 2 options to choose from:

Option 1: We game on my set of Mantic Deadzone terrain, plus side it's MC1/Underhive themed. Downside is that I don't have massive amount (see picture)

Option 2: We go old school and use floor plans from the Judge Dredd RPG. Upside is that it's rather fitting at a Oldhammer Event. Downside is that my floors plans are 16" by 22" so small but still suitable for a skirmish.

So whatcha want? :)

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Right-o space is filling up fast, only 3 slots left and they are for the following set teams: Cal + SJS, Dread + Friends, Citi Def

So if you want a place book quick and which team you want to borrow/use.
PreviousNext

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2015