Anarchy in the UH (Underhive fun using Space Hulk rules)

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2015, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: Anarchy in the UH (Underhive fun using Space Hulk rules)

Same here. Seems like a nice small game that could be played in a reasonable time.
Who will provide the opponents?
ImageImage

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:33 pm

This is a game that would allow me to use my Nomads (which I WILL finish before BOYL!) in. Thus reducing my need to attempt to get more models painted than I am likely to manage.

Also, I love Space Hulk, I love Necromunda and the Underhive and I've enjoyed games with people already signed up! Count me in!!!

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Excellent! Good stuff guys...I've signed you all up on p1. There's one free slot for the game if we needneed and I'll happily do a second run for other interested parties.

Cheetor, Nibl & Skarsnik, can you express preference for whether you want to run hive gangers or the rioting masses (first come, first served). If you want to use hive gangers, you'll need to bring a 5-man gang (I'll provide details in the next day or so) or I'll provide one of mine to use.

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:44 pm

Last edited by cheetor on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:44 pm

Given an option I would rather play as a gang than as the masses, but I can play either role as required.

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 am

Not sure if I could get a gang painted up, so i'd rather tend towards the masses-unless I have to provide all the masses :?
ImageImage

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:09 am

I really want to play this it sounds great. I am happy to be the masses if no-one else wants to, or I can bring a gang.

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:42 am

OK folks - I've updated the first page with preferences expressed so far.

Niibl - I've stuck you down for the rioting masses. No need to bring models, I'll be providing them.

To repeat what's on the first page, I will be providing the terrain, dice, various counters, VIP models and rioting masses. I will also have spare gangs if needed.

If you are bringing a gang, you will need 5 models:
1 Leader
3 Gangers
1 Ganger with a special weapon

In game terms, they will be counted as a standard Space Hulk terminator squad (Sergeant, 3 Terminators, 1 Terminator with heavy flamer). I'm not worried about whether your gangers have pistols rather than ranged weapons, or whether your heavy flamer is actually a plasma gun on your model - just as long as it's obviously identifiable in game.

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:15 pm

axiom wrote:If you are bringing a gang

I had a minor brainstorm regarding the figs that I want to use for this while driving to work. Im really looking forward to it :)

In game terms, they will be counted as a standard Space Hulk terminator squad (Sergeant, 3 Terminators, 1 Terminator with heavy flamer). I'm not worried about whether your gangers have pistols rather than ranged weapons, or whether your heavy flamer is actually a plasma gun on your model - just as long as it's obviously identifiable in game.

Wonderful. I strongly approve of this approach. Space Hulk is pretty smooth mechanically speaking. If it aint broke etc.

Post Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:21 am

AM I in or out? It sound like a really fun game!
PreviousNext

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2015