Anarchy in the UH (Underhive fun using Space Hulk rules)

axiom

It's market day in the Underhive!!

BOYL%2BTerrain%2B13.JPG

BOYL%2BTerrain%2B14.JPG

Fimm McCool

Looking ace! Shields are definitely an undervalued commodity in the Underhive! I love the expression of the middle trader, he can't believe nobody's interested in his fine blue bananas... ;)

axiom

Thanks to all of you who participated, looked on aghast as you were assaulted by drugged up hoodies, stabbed in the back, or your overwatch shots jammed!

Congratulations to Paul (Saturday) and Chico (Sunday) for emerging victorious...but of course, if you enjoyed it, you were a winner too! Even those of you hecklers trying to pick holes in a slightly inconsistent "on the fly" form of GMing (that's you Chris)!

Jon

Niibl

Don't forget that great lad who put all the effort into this game - the rules, the miniatures and the terrain. He should definitely be mentioned too. Thanks and congratulations on a game well done.
With regard to playtesters who cunningly use their advantage in experience to exterminate whole groups harmless rioters with well coordinated flamer shots-Thank you as well.

antipixi

It was great fun. I fact the tongue in cheek ragging of Jon when I wasn't playing was almost as fun as play itself! ;)

Cheers Jon. I for one would definitely play this again (once the rules are fully clarified, of course!).

Back