Anarchy in the UH (Underhive fun using Space Hulk rules)

axiom

You're in Curtis - I already put you down as player #6 on p1! Just need you to confirm gang or rioters :)

cheetor

Here is a hint regarding my faction choice:

ifitdoesnthurtitdosntcount.jpg

axiom

Thanks folks :) We are now going to have 2 games as I don't think I can cope with an 8-9 player game - see p1. Game 1 is fully subscribed and game 2 has two free slots - one more gang and one more player to take charge of the rioters.

I'll happily drop out and just GM the game if we have another couple of folks wanting in to take up half the rioters.

We can work out actual mechanics of the timetabling to try and minimise clashes, but I suggest running one game on Saturday and the other in the Sunday. We can swap around player allocation once we know what other games people want to participate in :)

Asslessman

Due to an unfortunate turn of events, I have to withdraw from this game. The future is too uncertain for now to keep a place some can use. As much as I would have loved playing with you people, I cannot commit to a game when I'm not certain to attend...

axiom

Thanks JB - really sorry to hear that things may work out that way. Needless to say, if circumstances do allow you to attend, we'll try and squeeze you in.

I've updated the lists on the front page - essentially we have one free slot in game 1 and 2 free slots in game 2. The minimum number of people required is 3 (2 gangs and 1 player running the rioters), but ideally I'd like to have 5-6 in each game (4 gangs and 1-2 players running the rioters).

I won't amend the lists for now - we can add and move people around when the scheduling starts getting sorted :)

butchyboy73

Thanks Dad..I mean Tatsujin :grin: Sounds like a great idea and looking forward to it very much :) now what gang? I'm repainting the Delaque chaps I have so I'll use them, just need to get the chap with the heavy stubber plus one other...okay, I'm off shopping on ebay, back soon :)

axiom

OK chaps, I'm starting to sort out the exact attendence on this game. Can you please reply stating which game you want to participate in. The options are:

Saturday 5pm-8pm

Sunday 10am-1pm

Please give a preference and also state if you can only participate in one of the sessions due to travel, only being at BOYL for one day, clash with another game or similar.

So far I know that Greater Harlequin is only attending Saturday so has asked to take part in the Saturday game.

Cheers!

Blue in VT

I'm very excited to see how this system works for a larger and more varied game. I'm just getting into Space Hulk 1st ed and really like the simplicity and speed of play. Please be sure to give us a good report of how the mechanics work out.

Have fun Boys!

Cheers,

Blue

Back