• Welcome to the Golden Gobbo painting competition. If you'd like to read some of the ancient history you can on the Realm of Chaos 80s blog.

This competition is held some years and you'll find threads here describing how to enter and when the competition is running (typically after BOYL each year).

Other than the fame and wonderment of your peers there is often a prize kindly donated and you'll have the wonder of being awarded badges for your profile here.

How's it coming along?

Blue in VT

Citadel Collector":56lfjd4g said:
Honestly, you guys have no patience... :roll: ;)

Haha...I'm glad we understand eachother now... :lol:

Excellent work all! I'm about halfway through reading all the background bits...and all I can say that a lot of you are much more creative than I!

Cheers,

Blue

Ti Pouchon

Wow, you're way ahead of me...
So far, I've
narrowed down the choice of possible monsters to do to 2.
brb, coin flip

Ti Pouchon":2f86l1gw said:
Wow, you're way ahead of me...
Well my time is very limited so I started works some time ago: in fact fluff was produced ~3 weeks ago so I am more-less sure I can make it before the deadline ;)

bug16

Built the model and greenstuffed the gaps. Not sure if I'll manage to get this done in time given that I'm 100% fired up painting Epic models atm.

Fimm McCool

Nearly finished now, just some wildlife to add! Haven't as much time to devote to this one and my brushes are getting a bit splayed. Hope Santa brings me more!

Back