• Welcome to the Golden Gobbo painting competition. If you'd like to read some of the ancient history you can on the Realm of Chaos 80s blog.

This competition is held some years and you'll find threads here describing how to enter and when the competition is running (typically after BOYL each year).

Other than the fame and wonderment of your peers there is often a prize kindly donated and you'll have the wonder of being awarded badges for your profile here.

How's it coming along?

phreedh

Blue in VT":29cqbp2r said:
Grumble grumble... :?
Aye! Grumble indeed! If there's any problem with the technical side of things just let us know and we'll sort it out. Hell, post the entries here on the forumseseses if need be. I want to oogle old lead! =)

Erny

Yep really want to see these, I took the wrath of Mrs Erny getting my one finished in time for the first deadline, now I've been waiting like a month now. I know these things can take as long as they take, just impatient.

Erny

Ah last!
It lives,it lives...wahahahahahaha!

Oh cool entries everyone not a bum one in the lot this will be a hard decision.

treps

Congrats to all participants !

Really neat stuff, and some nice miniatures I haven't seen painted for a long time !

I have to read all the stuff now !

Bruno

8bitMummies

This rules! Can't wait to go through these, what I've seen thus far looks great!

HUMONGOUS thanks to Citadel Collector, Orlygg, and anyone else who assembled the entries and put them up. It was worth the wait!

Back