• Welcome to the Golden Gobbo painting competition. If you'd like to read some of the ancient history you can on the Realm of Chaos 80s blog.

This competition is held some years and you'll find threads here describing how to enter and when the competition is running (typically after BOYL each year).

Other than the fame and wonderment of your peers there is often a prize kindly donated and you'll have the wonder of being awarded badges for your profile here.

How's it coming along?

phreedh

If everybody who expressed interest in participating are done before 31/8 we could maybe kickstart the voting earlier?

sasori

Yay for the new deadline, I should have my entry posted by the end of tomorrow (mini all painted and ready).

Orlygg

Only a day and a bit to go until the deadline! Get your entries in and I can work with Steve to get the gallery open for us all to enjoy!

Good luck painters!

weazil

Well, chaps, in spite of my best efforts, I can safely say that without the assistance of time travel, I will not be able to complete my work by tomorrow evening. Whilst I would have loved to have participated, I would rather not erode the joy of painting the thing I was going to paint, as it will have long term gaming value to me.

So, thanks for your patience in waiting for me - apologies that I won't be able to deliver anything. I suspect that I am the last one outstanding, so now that I've bowed out, I would imagine you could close the door and proceed to voting.

treps

I can't wait to see all the old lead that add been painted for the occasion ! And to read the fluff associated !

Bruno

sasori

All painted up, but no access to a 3rd Ed book (my laptop died, so lost all my PDFs). So no stats and abilities this time round. I'll post up pics on the forum later. Looking forward to the next comp, hopefully by then I'll have all my ducks in a row.

treps

The deadline should have been reached all over the world now, so Orlygg any news from the Gallery ?

Bruno

Orlygg

Everything has been sent of to Steve at the Citadel Collector. He just needs to upload all the entries and put the galleries out for us to enjoy.

Not long now

I've got all the stuff uploaded now - I've just emailed Orlygg to ask him to have a look over it and help to tidy up some minor details and then its ready to go live.

cheers,
Steve

Back