• Welcome to the Golden Gobbo painting competition. If you'd like to read some of the ancient history you can on the Realm of Chaos 80s blog.

This competition is held some years and you'll find threads here describing how to enter and when the competition is running (typically after BOYL each year).

Other than the fame and wonderment of your peers there is often a prize kindly donated and you'll have the wonder of being awarded badges for your profile here.

GG 2017 3rd annual Golden Gobbo voting thread

Cast your votes!

• C02 Illusionist

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Barakast Hell Rider

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Half Troll Chieftain

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Hutk-Nke Nurgle sorcerer

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Beli

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • McDeath

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Usuthu Blue Tongue

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Jolly Nurgling

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Urathion Leader

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • C Series Chaos Beast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spinachcat

There are several impressive entries. I was shocked how many of the models I didn't remember until I looked them up! Great old school stuff!

Fimm McCool

Results are in!

Congratulations to Mister Rab with the half-troll chieftain.
Joint-second place KetilTrout and TristramEvans with Beli and McDeath.
Let me have your addresses and I will send your trophies and prizes!

Thanks everyone who entered and voted, a great turnout and close contest.

Ketil Trout

Congratulations Mister Rab, some lovely painting on a beautiful old model. A well deserved victory, very happy to have come joint second. Well done to all entrants.

Congratulations Mister Rab and to the other winners - was tough to choose who to vote for with so many good ones . and thanks Fimm McCool for all the organising, hope this will take place next year again -a fine tradition that should be kept alive and a fun way to see great painted single figures

connexion

Late to the party but here's my congratulations to the winner!

Let's have another GG soon, shall we? :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back